Reviews for Fractured fairy tale
martha.pattersonclanton chapter 13 . 3/6
Oh, that was FABULOUS! Thank you so much for writing it.. :)
darkenedcrystal chapter 13 . 2/18
Great story! I love how everyone was given time to be expanded on! It was a super good read! Thanks for the story!
roxelle34 chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
This has seriously become one of my favtortie OHSHC fan fictions. It is so well written and I love that they are all together. I give it 5/5 stars!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
Love the story, but especially the ending!
tirra.storm chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
I love the super sweet ending. Hunny is my favorite.
cherryblossomszahime chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Very cute ending :)
fairytailcelestialmage chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
I absolutely loved your story! I rarely review for any stories, but your story is clearly one of the best ohshc fanfics I have ever read. It was a perfect mix of fluff, romance, angst and drama.
Please continue writing such good fics.
All the best,
Fairytailcelestialmage
blackrose961 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
I totally loved this story, and especially the way you presented the problem and had the characters overcome it. I change which Host Club member I want Haruhi to be with almost daily and I reallly enjoy rereading their individual scenes. This is wonderful, keep writing!
Lolita-mist chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
I love this story! There aren't many floating around at the moment where Haruhi ended up with all of the Host Club... so I found yours 'Refreshing'! Bwahahaha, thanks for sharing this with us!
Hikaoru13 chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
cute. cute. cute. im glad my reading preference is private. i doubt that the society approve on my morals.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
I gotta adinit I've read many ouran fanfics but this one is one of my favorites you should write a squel to this story about the second baby and who is belongs to
Guest chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Beautiful story. Well done :) I really enjoyed reading this and I thought some parts were really funny. So is Haruhi gonna have like six children or something? One child from each lover. ;) AWWWW if only real life could be like that. But it sounds too much like a fairy tale.
crimsontears82684 chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Cute fic. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
Qwest chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Amazing story, but it felt rushed. Other than that keep up the good work
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
This was a very well written story! I read the whole thing in one seating. My only critisisim was that you didn't mention more about their son while he was still a baby