Reviews for Fractured fairy tale
Monica chapter 13 . 10/15/2017
I really enjoyed your story, I think that It does a good job of tactfully addressing an interesting story line. It was also well written and I think that the pace was great. I wish there was a flash forward type of chapter to show where they are in the future and if they are all still living this life style and how it has worked out for them and the children.

Here's to hoping you get inspired for a sequel!
MollyMuffinHead chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
I'm surprised I liked this as much as I did. I'm always on the look out for a Haruhi x hosts story. This is the closest I've come to finding one that has their relationship working and having depth to it. It might be my own mood today, but from Chap 1 - 12 it felt like I was reading a tragedy. Yes, they all got her, but none of them actually seemed all that happy with it. Guess it's one host is truly happy and the other 5 are living in a dark depression, or all 6 are partway happy. I think I felt the most sorry for Mori. The epilogue helped brighten it up. I liked the way it ended.

Thank you for the well crafted story and all the time it represents. It will stay on my favorites for when I want to read it again.

Molly
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
Anne-Sophie is Tamaki's mom

Good so far. I like it!
Bard of Innail chapter 13 . 7/15/2017
This was a really cute story. _ I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 13 . 4/29/2017
Brilliant story! I love the way this ended!
seralyon88 chapter 13 . 4/5/2017

This story was so sweet. It really hit close to home for me, and I was so glad Tamaki and Yuji were able to convince her to go home.
Festus3.5 chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Stupid thick numbskull idiot humans too brain dead to set foot out of their broken heads! Ish quarquen a duru nuh,numphani! Breaking beautiful things beyond their narrow minded rotten brains last used 1971! Lashing out at things that could be so brilliant.

These sorts of people are the reason I am ashamed to be human.
Serriusly great story~
foxesandflowers chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
I LIKE HOW THE NEXT BABY IS SUGGESTED TO BE HUNNY'S THAT MAKES ME HAPPY
Maintenant chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
HaruhixEveryone is the way it should be! This was lovely!
Thranduillion chapter 13 . 3/28/2016
Amazing. Was hooked from start to finish, unusual plot had me suspicious at the start but worked very well and brilliantly written.
Angel of the Quill chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
I love this story so much! It made smile, it made me cry, it made me feel emotions that I didn't think mere words could evoke. Well done on such a beautiful tale!
Risukasa chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
I admit that I was a bit doubtful at first about how the character dynamics in this fic would work (or if they would even work at all), but after a few chapters I was completely hooked. I think you handled the former Host Club's complicated character relations really well, and I think everyone was very much in character. Also, Yuji is too cute!
Thank you for writing and sharing!
ArtemisMoon chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
Wow...just wow! My curiosity got the better of me when I saw this story. I didn't expect a lot from it originally because having one girl end up with six men sounds a lot more like something a rabid fan girl with little to no writing talent might write. But you proved me very, very wrong and actually made me a fan of the scenario! I am still struggling a bit with Hunny, lol, but somehow you managed to make the rest very believable. Even Haruhi seemed oddly in character while doing something that seems so completely out of character. I really enjoyed this story and was pleasantly surprised by how well written and nicely paced it was. Their mix of certainty, doubts, happiness, sadness...it was so charming and sucked me in completely. I wish I could see something like this animated, it would be so fantastic! Thank you for the wonderful story!
kori kaoru himura chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Wow! I do not even know where to start. I LOVE your story. In some weird way, I think this was the best compromise that could have happen and somehow it never crossed my mind before. THIS IS PURE GENIUS! I just loved the plot, the characters, your writing style... everything really! I think this idea of a family with these characters can go in many ways and I hope you decide to write more in this line of work. I will be stopping by your profile in case you have because if you did, I want to read more! Thank you very much for sharing this amazing story is now my very favorite of this anime :)
geninja chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
I was unsure about this considering the subject matter, but the story was so well written and paced that I ended up loving it. Kudos!