Reviews for Fractured fairy tale
Risukasa chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
I admit that I was a bit doubtful at first about how the character dynamics in this fic would work (or if they would even work at all), but after a few chapters I was completely hooked. I think you handled the former Host Club's complicated character relations really well, and I think everyone was very much in character. Also, Yuji is too cute!
Thank you for writing and sharing!
ArtemisMoon chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
Wow...just wow! My curiosity got the better of me when I saw this story. I didn't expect a lot from it originally because having one girl end up with six men sounds a lot more like something a rabid fan girl with little to no writing talent might write. But you proved me very, very wrong and actually made me a fan of the scenario! I am still struggling a bit with Hunny, lol, but somehow you managed to make the rest very believable. Even Haruhi seemed oddly in character while doing something that seems so completely out of character. I really enjoyed this story and was pleasantly surprised by how well written and nicely paced it was. Their mix of certainty, doubts, happiness, sadness...it was so charming and sucked me in completely. I wish I could see something like this animated, it would be so fantastic! Thank you for the wonderful story!
kori kaoru himura chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Wow! I do not even know where to start. I LOVE your story. In some weird way, I think this was the best compromise that could have happen and somehow it never crossed my mind before. THIS IS PURE GENIUS! I just loved the plot, the characters, your writing style... everything really! I think this idea of a family with these characters can go in many ways and I hope you decide to write more in this line of work. I will be stopping by your profile in case you have because if you did, I want to read more! Thank you very much for sharing this amazing story is now my very favorite of this anime :)
HatakeSarah chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
I was unsure about this considering the subject matter, but the story was so well written and paced that I ended up loving it. Kudos!
lovezkie14 chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
Omg!such a good story! I love it! 3
Miyu Kokomi chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
Jajajaja
Me encanto
love crimson red ray88 chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
Aww yay this is a great story
martha.pattersonclanton chapter 13 . 3/6/2015
Oh, that was FABULOUS! Thank you so much for writing it.. :)
darkenedcrystal chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
Great story! I love how everyone was given time to be expanded on! It was a super good read! Thanks for the story!
roxelle34 chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
This has seriously become one of my favtortie OHSHC fan fictions. It is so well written and I love that they are all together. I give it 5/5 stars!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
Love the story, but especially the ending!
winterqween chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
I love the super sweet ending. Hunny is my favorite.
cherryblossomszahime chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Very cute ending :)
fairytailcelestialmage chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
I absolutely loved your story! I rarely review for any stories, but your story is clearly one of the best ohshc fanfics I have ever read. It was a perfect mix of fluff, romance, angst and drama.
Please continue writing such good fics.
All the best,
Fairytailcelestialmage
blackrose961 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
I totally loved this story, and especially the way you presented the problem and had the characters overcome it. I change which Host Club member I want Haruhi to be with almost daily and I reallly enjoy rereading their individual scenes. This is wonderful, keep writing!