Reviews for To Be the Best
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
This story is wonderful. You might not be reading this, you might not like naruto anymore. But after all these years and months, I still check to see if you updated the story. Someday I hope you'll finish. I suppose my heads in the clouds, but please tell us if you're finished writing for good. I don't want to get my hopes up. Have a good life :)
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
This is really interesting, and I hope you continue this. :) Thanks so much for these three chapters!
leafstone chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
great story.
xxSXCxx chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
your BRILLIANTLY AMAZING! pls continue writing... i like signd up 2 fanfic just so ii cud tell u dat.. so PLS keep writin~
themanlymoustache chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
I started to get sad as the chapter ended because I know that I won't be patient enough to wait for the next chapter. xD

It's been years since this was last updated, but I really enjoyed reading this so far. I think it had a great plot and I love your writing style. Sasuke's overprotective-ness of Sakura makes me happy and excited. As for Genma, I love his remarks and him and Naruto's bickering. Anyway, I really hope that this fanfic won't be discontinued.

And if it isn't, I'm really looking forward to seeing Team 7 fighing the Sound team! :D Please update if you can.
Sibrael chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
You story is great. I'm looking forward to the competition. Please update soon.
bells-mannequin chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
i dunno if you want to continue this story, but I just wanted to tell you that I'd love to read more :D
tobi-is-an-artist-too chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Super nice fanfic hope u update soon :]
IPreferLemonPie chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Oh. My. Uchiha Sasuke. (Yes Uchiha Sasuke is god, jk! But SERIOUSLY.)

HAHHAHA! LOVED YOUR FIC! IT WAS DAMN AWESOME! I LOVED IT. Damn, YOU ARE GOOD. NEXT CHAPPIE ASAP PWEEZ! YOU ARE AWESOME! PWEEEZ NEXT CHAPPIE ASAP! I NEED IT! LOVED IT!
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Hazel817 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Aww come on! Update please! You already have 69 reviews EXcluding this one and it seems you get 23 reviews per chap... Please update and I assure you... You will get more reviews!
Mazra chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
omd please update this, it's amazing !

:D
Hazel817 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Update please! Almost one year since you've last updated. :( I can't wait to see the showdown. ;)
yourcherrylips chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
I know this is a longshot, but i'm hoping you will update this and not let it be abandoned. And I disagree, your characters are very much in-character, given the circumstances.

One crit I do have, are that some lines and actions come off as corny and cheesy. But they aren't /that/ bad. So their easy to ignore.
xNeverLetMeGoxx chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
i know i'm going to sound like everyone else:) BUT this isreally good and if you would just post the next chapter, i would appreciate it so much

thanks