Reviews for Mugon
Brebre 09 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Will you please write more on this one I just read what you have and I absolutely loved it! But you haven't written on this one for so long will you please write another chapter?
KitsuneDango chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
awwwww sadness!

wanna read more!

and they dont meet till the chuunin exams right

i wonder how their reaction ill be to seeing each other.

i hoping for a hug!
SillyGlitchWon'tLetMeLogIn chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Yes writing in half Japanese, half English is definitely a 'Good Idea'. Remember; just because you or I can understand it doesn't mean everyone inclined to read your story can too. Considering the audience one would expect to find on this website, I'd advise sticking to one language. You might not use that much Japanese, but you still use just enough to risk agravating your average reader.

Note: this is friendly advice from a fellow beginning writer and is not meant to be offensive. Take it how you will, but know that I am sorry if you interpret it differently.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
great fic. cant wait to read more. update soon _ Ja.
xDarklightx chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
I really like it. Update as soon as you can.
sillya chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
this story is something else
DulcetRipple chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Update plz!
DulcetRipple chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
OMG, this was... EPIC! Luved the new reason for Gaara carving "ai" on his forehead as well as the pathetic-Kyuubi, that just made me lol.
DulcetRipple chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very interesting idea. Look forward to reading more
Jtennis chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
3 this story
Jtennis chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
If you continue this I will love you forever.
svenAsinin chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
this is awesome... I love it.. 3
Penneay chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
oh wow i really like this plz update soon really this is really good so um yea! update!XD
LuckeyKasper chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Oh, please, please, please update this story!

I need to know what happens next!

Argh! The "what-if"s are going to drve me insane!
thepaperkid chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Another wonderful fic! Naruto's personality is quite appealing; it's a pleasant change from the boisterous loudmouth he is in canon. The bond that Gaara and Naruto have is very touching because they depend so much on each other. Unlike canon, Naruto is the one going through the most trauma, and so I wonder how it'll affect his relationships with other people and his career as a ninja (I'm assuming that he'll still become a ninja). I hope that you will continue this fic.