Reviews for Walking a New Path Part Three: Phoenix Rising
Great story, of course! :D
master1527 chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
great story
Lady Pryde chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
where did you get Tasmin of all names? Just curious though I do admit it reminds me of the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Toons every time I say it in my head while reading ;)
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
Nice twisting of things and new concepts added.
BlackestMorning chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
Haha lol
Elliowyn chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
A 34 year old Harry and 26 year old Anakin? I think you made some age error there (and yes, i know this story's long been finished). 17 or so out of azkaban, jedi knight at 25...anakin was 9 when he found him, which he didn't immediatly so there's likely atleast a 16 year, possible 20 year difference :S. Also seeing the time with his new padawan, having had anakin 15 years wouldn't he be low to mid 40's?
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
Another great part of your series in this story line. I really like, once again, how the emotional issues are debt with and all pull together to reclaim their identities. Thanks for sharing!
agnar chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
This has become complete and utter crap. You cannot seem to decide if harry is an ultra badass or a complete wuss who got his ass kicked by an older and 1 limbed dooku, then get's his ass kicked by sidious? And not only is sidious somehow able to easily beat harry, windu and 2 other masters, he's then able to beat anakin AFTER all that, in the SAME sequence, no rest in between.

Well hell, why did sidious even need to plot? Apparently in YOUR version he could just walk into the temple and beat the entire order in one go.

Frankly, I had struggled to get past your silly insistence on keeping a bunch of unneeded HP characters in here, making harry go back, having him make up with that shit hole dumbledore like it was no big deal, making harry wait around for 20 or 30 years with no romantic thoughts of ginny, not even seeing her. Then suddenly they're in love when he goes home, as if they even KNEW each other before he left.

That was hard enough, but then you go and undo all your prior writing of harry being an ultra badass who could beat anyone in the order in flying or fighting, turning him into the emporer's punching bag. LAME.

I get that you want to stick to the whole anakin is the chosen one thing. But come on! Even yoda did better than harry, and yoda is ancient now, and wouldn't stand up to the harry you built earlier.
Karou WindStalker chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
Awesome! Quite Awesome!

I truly wish that there was more than four pieces to this story!
RandomWarrior42 chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
Very good series. this is my 3rd time reading. i do think it a bit wrong that first with harry, and then anakin, they walk into the room where the babies are, and ginny/padme have already named them, without any say from the respective dads. still, a damn good story.
Suichi's Water chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
I must admit I thought they'd stay young for a while. Though I'm glad they asked Harry instead of just slipping it into his drink. I don't think he'd ever forgive them. Well maybe not for a while. Yay Darth Vader went down hard! It makes me all warm and tingly inside. Go justice!
ellie chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
real good story
BlackRoseFire chapter 15 . 11/10/2009
Awesome I loved the mental battle that you had Aniken go through. I really liked the fact that you have them going through therepy for all that happened. I hate stories that don't do that. I can't wait to read the next chapter in this series.
alfalfaba chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
"the Empire was going to be royally screwed" :D

Love this story, its my favorite so far. Well written and fun with lots of kool people. great job!
Marie chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
Your dead Voldemort is truly hillarious.