Reviews for The Night Smallville Exploded
JaggerK chapter 2 . 7/27
LMAO You must ABHOR Arrow.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Funny! I've never seen the show but I know it sucks!
Glassgow Smile chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
LOL wonderful parody Techie just stunningly wonderful:) I loved every part of it. The only good things I thought were good about Smallville was Lex and his father and maybe Lana when she married Lex.

Everything else was *PAINFUL* to watch or hear especially the way they warped everyone and twisted things around. Such as the whole nonsense where Clark's acting like a backstreet boy or Lois or any number of things that show up.

Anyways wonderful job as always so more, more, more PLEASE!
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
*cackles madly* brilliant! i've avoided smallville because i don't want to be irritated by it but my friends will occasionally be unable to shut up about it so thanks for this and i'm glad that bruce wasn't in the barn when it collapsed, i was under the impression that luther did sort of grow up in the same area as clark but i will bow to your superior DC knowledge

great job
Mandi96 chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
I prefer to view Smallville as an entirely seperate show, unrelated to Superman. I have to admit, though, that I am a Chloe/Clark fan. Chloe is practically the only reason that I watch Smallville. I don't HATE Lana, but I do think that she should have faded from the picture at the end of Season 4 when they graduated from High School.

Anyways, very funny story, I enjoyed it very much.

I love reading parodies. Especially Mary Sue parodies, which brings me to another thing. You are absolutely right, and I never realized it. Lana is exactly like a Mary Sue! Scary thought...
cool-people-suck chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
lol. nice story. very in charater.. sadly enough.

I just read the review that LangLangKent left you.. i can't believe someone actually TYPED that. How do movies and comics that have been around for YEARS before Smallville, ruin it?

and Lana is everything thats bad writing in one character.

my main problem with Smallville is Lana. and Lois not being Lois-y.

keep writting!
Anna McNarin chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
As long as Bruce Wayne doesn't show up in Smallville's story line I don't think I'll risk having a massive aneurysm, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. And I didn't mind the last Batman movie as I thought it made up for the crap that was three and four. Heck, I was cheering when they credited Jim Gordon's wife as Barbara. I think most everyone else who bothered to read the credits probably hurt themselves trying to think if Batgirl had even been cameoed. Not accusing you of hating it, just sharing stupid fangirl anal retentive attention to detail happiness. :) Wow, I'm a geek. Yes! *does happy dance*
vilya chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
yes! FINALY!

Ah, it does me heart good t'know there are others out there too...

v
Spawn Guy chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
I just...thank you. Thank you so much. There's tears of joy in my eyes right now, I can't help it. Clone Lex, that would probably lead to Clark gaining a kid brother figure through Conner Kent even though that dosen't make sense considering Clark's meant to be in highschool, cameos about as subtle to a lead pipe to the back of the head...

Thank you. Thank you so much. Did I say that already? I don't care. Thank you. Oh and props for saving Bruce. I'd tell you to ignore LanaLangKent and go on about how without the comics she wouldn't have her precious Smallville ridden with Mary Sues and cardboard cut out personalities, but theres no need or point. Thank you.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Ha ha ha ha. That was great for a laugh. Catch ya on the flip side.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
(bows) Thank you for destroying that atrocity anyway!
TeamLexana chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
LOL! Just keep your paws off of my Lexana and we're cool, hehe. Hey! At least Lana is actually interesting when she's with Lex! Unlike the whole Clana crap. *shivers* I can't believe they are actually starting to go back to that CRAP. *double shivers* Yes, I can double shivers. Smallville Clana has done that to me. :(
Cristipotter chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
LOL it is so true Lana is a total marysue (she belongs in the Harry Potter's Mary Sue world) but actually, that's the only part that DRIVES ME TOTALLY CRAZY I HATE HER OMG...*cough* sorry... but then I actually enjoy watching the show. sure it is because I'm not a DCcomics fan. The same thing happens with HP books and movies (I'm not only a fan...I'm a total FREAK) , they are really different, but just like Stephen King once said "both delicious but very different", I like them and a LOT! Well so let me tell you that you're a really good writer so KEEP WRITING! and take care too!

*Cristipotter
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
You know, I love smallville I love the show and everything but it is so true what you say, that it has nothing to do with the DC comics! Specially (and this is what drives me BONKERS for crying out loud!) is the relationship between Clark and Lana, so angsty...so...ugh I just HATE IT! I mean I have never read Superman Comics (actually I've never read any comics at all, LOL) but my parents did and I know how the story is supposed to be. Well I think I've made my point LOL so...going to the next chapter!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
lol, you know what's terrible? My former roomie was -in love- with Smallville. She had parties for it.

I shook my head in the corner, out on my headphones, and wrote.