Reviews for Retribution!: Revisited
Blurring Fandoms chapter 24 . 5/15/2011
Awww. I loved that. Why aren't you doing more! You do so great!
EmSyd chapter 24 . 3/15/2008
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 24 . 11/11/2007
The only reason I'm not killing you right now is that I have three Lydia!fics in the works and it'd be fairly inconsiderate of me to throttle her creator. But still. You're not writing her any more? But STARTED her!

Gaah. I won't try and dissuade you, that would probably work as well as a bowling ball learning to swim, but you had better come up with some damn fine adventures for the Plot Bunny team soonish, or else.

Thank you for coming up with such a wonderfully quirky, nerdy, geeky dork of a semi-mad scientist for us readers and writers to watch, enjoy, cry with, laugh with, and love. Lydia Winter, you will be missed.

*hustles off to write a Snarky 'fic or two...or three...or five...*
PG Palmer chapter 24 . 10/27/2007
Great story, and now I wanna try the Perpetual Light thingie.
Whirlwind421 chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
No more Lydia stories? Are you sure? Great story! I love it! I'm sad it's over though.
Whirlwind421 chapter 23 . 8/22/2007
Great chapter! I love it! It's a shame Rodney's going back to Atlantis! I always like a good Rodney/Lydia sparing moment.
nwfairy chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
No way! really? OMG... That's crazy...

She's done?

Padme4000 chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
i really loved and great ending i do hope someone carries it on because it was bloody fantastic
Reefgirl chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
Aw I'm sorry to see Lydia go, it's been a blast
honeybadgerhook chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
You know, she could totally hook up with a cute ex-captain on the way back. -Evil Grin-.
Silver Warrior chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
aw, it's over? I was looking forward to just ONE more near-strangulation of Rodney by Lydia *pouts*
Bushy Squirrel chapter 24 . 8/21/2007
bu...bu...bu...but...but the story isn't done yet. you still have to write how she greets Rodney and all that...
Darkwing333 chapter 24 . 8/21/2007
Well, Lydia Winter's been a blast. I really loved reading about her. Now that you are done with her i am anxious to find out what new character you will come up with. Because lets face it, those plot bunnies just never let you be. SOMEthing with come to mind and i just can't wait! Great story this has been!
AncientCovenants chapter 24 . 8/21/2007
That was the perfect ending to the Retribution! Saga (not that I particularly wanted it to end... *sigh*). Point is you couldn't have ended it better & I've gotta say I love Lydia. But, then again, who doesn't? I'm sad (*cough* understatement; devastated, more like) that this is the end of Lydia Winter. She was wonderful while she lasted (&, in that case, I'm sure that someone will write her to life, once again! Ahem). Loved the story & the fabulous OC.

Forever & Always,

Whirlwind421 chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
Great story! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!