Reviews for Retribution!: Revisited
Blurring Fandoms chapter 24 . 5/15/2011
Awww. I loved that. Why aren't you doing more! You do so great!
EmSyd chapter 24 . 3/15/2008
Awesome.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 24 . 11/11/2007
The only reason I'm not killing you right now is that I have three Lydia!fics in the works and it'd be fairly inconsiderate of me to throttle her creator. But still. You're not writing her any more? But you...you...you STARTED her!

Gaah. I won't try and dissuade you, that would probably work as well as a bowling ball learning to swim, but you had better come up with some damn fine adventures for the Plot Bunny team soonish, or else.

*hugs*

Thank you for coming up with such a wonderfully quirky, nerdy, geeky dork of a semi-mad scientist for us readers and writers to watch, enjoy, cry with, laugh with, and love. Lydia Winter, you will be missed.

*hustles off to write a Snarky 'fic or two...or three...or five...*
PG Palmer chapter 24 . 10/27/2007
Great story, and now I wanna try the Perpetual Light thingie.
Whirlwind421 chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
No more Lydia stories? Are you sure? Great story! I love it! I'm sad it's over though.
Whirlwind421 chapter 23 . 8/22/2007
Great chapter! I love it! It's a shame Rodney's going back to Atlantis! I always like a good Rodney/Lydia sparing moment.
nwfairy chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
No way! really? OMG... That's crazy...

She's done?

O.o

wow
Padme4000 chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
i really loved and great ending i do hope someone carries it on because it was bloody fantastic
Reefgirl chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
Aw I'm sorry to see Lydia go, it's been a blast
honeybadgerhook chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
You know, she could totally hook up with a cute ex-captain on the way back. -Evil Grin-.
Silver Warrior chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
aw, it's over? I was looking forward to just ONE more near-strangulation of Rodney by Lydia *pouts*
Bushy Squirrel chapter 24 . 8/21/2007
bu...bu...bu...but...but the story isn't done yet. you still have to write how she greets Rodney and all that...
Darkwing333 chapter 24 . 8/21/2007
Well, Lydia Winter's been a blast. I really loved reading about her. Now that you are done with her i am anxious to find out what new character you will come up with. Because lets face it, those plot bunnies just never let you be. SOMEthing with come to mind and i just can't wait! Great story this has been!
AncientCovenants chapter 24 . 8/21/2007
That was the perfect ending to the Retribution! Saga (not that I particularly wanted it to end... *sigh*). Point is you couldn't have ended it better & I've gotta say I love Lydia. But, then again, who doesn't? I'm sad (*cough* understatement; devastated, more like) that this is the end of Lydia Winter. She was wonderful while she lasted (&, in that case, I'm sure that someone will write her to life, once again! Ahem). Loved the story & the fabulous OC.

Forever & Always,

SciFOXcraft279
Whirlwind421 chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
Great story! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!