Reviews for Colonel For Sale
sanctuaryrulze chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
lol thats all I have to say.
Blurring Fandoms chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Yayay! Good job!
nikkicarter chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
Wellllll...Id on't exactly ship Rodney/Sam, more like I think Jack should banish him far far far away, and then marry Sam, but this...was...a really good story!
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
AAAHHH! Poor Sam :)
tselea chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
This should have a 'no food or drink' health warning like some of your other fics! Too funny! XD
tselea chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
OH how did I **KNOW** who won her! LOL!
Kadigan chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
The rest of the story was fun. A few delightful one-liners, some nice narrative tension. It was the last two lines that make it unforgettable.
TheGoldenHum chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
oh my gosh. pure genius!
icecreamgal31 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i literally gasped when you said rodney mckay. and then let out a deep chuckle, this is going to get interesting...can't wait.
jz9 chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
This is so funny that I almost died from laughing too hard!
steelphoenix chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
I laughed out loud several times during this story. Great stuff, very amusing, and actually in-character (where so many humour writers miss). Going to read the rest of the series... :)
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh, YOU are MEAN! But I love it!
MBB chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Nice fic, and Carter is funny and seems to be still pretty in character.

Rodney goes to, although you have him too nice to being boked by those 'voodoo priests' as he loves to call them. (Or you have Carter terribly overstate his 'model behaviour')

However I was very surprised to realise it was based on an Atlantis-Rodney, based on your previous footnotes I was for sure it was written before Atlantis had started.
MBB chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
RE: A/N: Allow me to relieve your fears, dearest reader. There is very little chance that this will be anything shippy at all if I continue it.

I keep seeing this by SG1-fans that Rodney is like a howler-monkey demon straight from hell.

But I'm not sure why Rodney-Sam should be something to be feared (other then for it's sparks) - I liked them as pairing since I first saw him in redemption, when he's worried about having got her hurt in practically the first scene, - might have had something to do with her (to me) forced interest in O'Neill in the previous season- and they seem to have a lot of chemistry in the rest of the episode.

And it's only gotten more believebly since Atlantis started.

(Not to mention now Carter joined SGA, then again, even Teyla and the new doktor woman have more chemistry with McKay then the girl he is paired with. )
Razzbaby chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
You have Rodney McKay down pat with Sam Carter. I love it. This is funny. I am so glad I found this!