Reviews for All Fair in
EwigeStudentin chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
How much I loved this, let me count the ways...

What a wonderfully intense situation, an impossible situation, really... Kudos for coming up with this impossible choice for V and for writing it down so skillfully. I felt everything they felt, as thought I was there, both of them at the same time.

Love it how V panicked even thought his voice was still calm. How he dropped his daggers. Evey's realization - "No matter what happens, he will never forgive me for this" - isn't it what's happening in the following chapters? him keeping distance because he is vulnerable now, because of her? I loved Evey begging him not to take of the mask - "not like this" - and then making Her Choice.

Great writing all around. I find myself re-reading this chapter often.

I see what you are doing in the following chapters but I have to be honest, they do feel sort of anticlimactic after the enormous tension of this chapter. Still, I am glad you wrote them because I am glad V could save her. Silly fangirly me :)

Funny how you end the last available chapter with the promise of a plot to come... I see a lot fo abandoned stories in this fandom and quite a few of them end just like that - with the author's promise of more to come "really soon" :) That's not a critique, just an observation :)

Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story, and I will definitely read more of it if you ever feel like posting more :)
Jade V. MacGregor chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
great! very imaginative!
bjjgf chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
So Good!... why must all good things not be finished?
AFictionalWriter chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Well, now that you've had about five years to think over the next chapter, I think it's high-time you updated .O

Please? ;D lol
miss myth chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Now, THERE, my friends, is a PROPER cliff-anger.

*approving nod*
Gyreflight chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
This was a fascinating and edgily uncomfortable read – appropriate for the fandom and the characters, who don’t readily fit into safe, predictable boxes. It caught me from the beginning – that perfectly drawn scene with the (disturbingly) fearless, furious Evey confronting V…and disregarding the (confused) Fingerman with the knife at her throat. All the roles are skewed, and pity the man who doesn’t recognise the danger of the opportunities in that…

I love the brief flashes of metaphor, and you have caught the atmosphere beautifully, but you also remember to call up the small details that make it /real/, like the feel of the blood seeping through Evey’s cheap shoes. And of course, the way you write the characters themselves, damaged and dangerous, not least to each other. Neither one of them is comfortable behind their own eyes where the other is concerned – but to what that may lead in this story, I don’t dare guess.

If your muse for this ever returns, I’d love to see it continued.

Gyre/flight
Cybernetic Mango chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Interesting. :D I would love to read more.
boundtotomorrow chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Well... it's been four years since you updated. I take it this story isn't going anywhere any more? Regardless, I enjoyed this so much. I love your writing style.
ERICA chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE.

Probably the best V for Vendetta story I've read.

The last part was chilling to the bone.

Love the dynamics you have gng between V and Evey.

PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE.
openwindow chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
oh. my. GOD. please, please, PLEASE update this story? i really love it - especially the dynamic between v and evey - beautifully written!
vamp1987 chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
It will be interesting to see where you go with this (if you are still working on it). The V/Evey relationship seems realist and tense.
Miss Cullen -I wish chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Morbid much. . .
brainfear chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
Holy crap! You must continue this now! So good!
Mary-Ann chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
PLEASE say you're going to write more to this story! This definately ranks up there as a favorite! You are very talented; I look forward to more from you!
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
This is a god damn greek tragedy. Not the story, the fact that it isn't finished!(wailing, gnashing of teeth)