Reviews for The Storm Before
Lucyole chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
very interesting and good
persistentillusion chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
it's been a while since you posted this story, but i have to say I love it. Love your greg and Hermione pairings and would love to see more... maybe something multi-chaptered, although your one-shots are a great way to get my fanfic fix when I should be working.
Crazy Mishka chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
! Wonderful! I like this every-man Gregory that is exactly what Hermione needs before she even knows she needs it! Now if only other men could be that astute...
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
WOW, I never expected a Goyle and Hermione fic! I loved it.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Good one.
cammy77 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
that was really good! i really liked it! it was different but in a good way and i like you descriptions. fab writing, keep it up!

loadsa luv

cammy77

xoXOxo
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I am so weird, I think if I told people outside of obsessed fanfic readers that I read HG/GG I would be shunned. I love this pairing, it's so different from anything else out there. And as always I love your stories especially the weird pairings, this one is no exception.

Mrs. Pierre Bouvier
Enchanted Sunrise chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
The first and probably ONLY time I ever have/will see this paring. I like this as an idea for a story, but would LOVE if you elaborated and made it believable. If you did make this into a full story I'd read it. If you do, tell me! Anywho very nicely written.
ShesJustAPerson chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
i like it! it makes me think of Goyle as more then just a dumb monkey xD lol
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Brownie points for such a different pairing, but great all the same! I love the metaphor!

sb
ZenPotter chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Very well put, got me curious about what is going to happen...is this one shot or will they be more chapters. Contunie..k :)

Until the next chapter