Reviews for Seven Dates
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
wow this is so nice to read... i love the fact that they are both oblivious to each other and ranma apologizing to akane and sayuri becoming like nabiki without being money maker.. hope you'll continue this story.
Anon1000 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I like it. Good dialogue, It's quick and snappy, sort of like Gilmore Girls.

You should totally write more.
LaiChan chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
loved it. Couldn't take my eyeballs off the computer the moment I started readind this fic, seriously. keep updating k? (ah, ano... gomen, my english sucks... u.u)
Vaniah chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Youwin. Love this story for it's hilarium, and love it even more for having a random Indian character in it. :P

Dude, you've totally put me off McDonald's. Everyone knows it;s gross, but you gave it such a graphic, detailed, horrifying description that I will never again be able to just close my eyes and enjoy a McChicken in selective ignorance of it's biological, chemical, and possibly nuclear make up.

Also, yay for Gilmore Girls-style dialogue.

Please to be updating next chapter, like, yesterday? Kay?

Keep up the excellent work!
Upgrade chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Hm. I like it.
SpikeyKun chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
lol... I'm usually not much for the usual Ranma/Akane shippings, but you've got some talent! The characterization of our favorite pigtailed martial artist and his kawaiikune iinazuke and the relationship between em strikes me as more like what Inuyasha (keh!) and Kagome have... Especially when Akane isn't bringing out her mallet whenever Ranma and anger mix, and Ranma acting even more of a jackass than is usual...

It'll be interesting to see how some of the other major characters will play in to this, as thus far, it's been primarily Ranma and Akane interacting with each other and some technically minor or original characters... After all, a lot of the reason why Ranma/Akane didn't work was because so many characters work against it... (the Saotome and Tendo Patriarchs included, despite their intent... XD)