Reviews for Tis the Season
GCPDG chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
*sob* SQUISH!

Poor, poor Jonny... Batsy was nice to him (a little bit, anyways), though.
jarec chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Well done! Its not easy to make the Scarecrow a figure of pity but you did it very well! All without resorting to any of the tired holiday cliches.
Keye chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I really, really loved that, and I wish I could give you some other piece of advice to improve your writing or the story, but I have to say that I like it as is. Both characters seem nicely IC, the story's cute and it has a great ending.

Very nice work, and the story is insta-fav! :)
Yummy-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
xD OMG, Squishykins was listening to the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack, and singing along! Ah, if his girls could see him here, eh? He needs cookies. Anywho, I'm a big fan of your-and Techie's, now that I'm at it-work, especially the CATverse, and so I finally decided to stretch my lazy fingers and review something, because Squishy was lip-syncing Town Meeting. Lots of lurve and similar such things,

~
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow, that was so cute and well-done. There are some wonderful lines in this such as the description of Batman in the beginning as a shadow but my favorite was the one about the visiting hours. At least, poor Crane didn't get beat up in this one. I guess even Batman can have the Christmas spirit at times. Great job.
cocopuffs jewel chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
aww, so cute. i like seeing batman in your stories. :)
MsBrooklyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Tis a little early in the year, no? But I suppose if the stores can start putting up Xmas trees, you can start spreading the Christmas Fear now, too. Perfect, as usual.
Brittany Brown chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
hahaha. This is funny. I love that you put a song from my favorite childhood movie in there. I just love 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. I love the little kids. What were there names again? Oh , Shock, and . I LOVE THAT MOVIE. tHANKS FOR THE LAUGH.