Reviews for Alexis
Noor chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
19 chapters...you put us through 19 chapters of suspense and agony...and now your starting again? is that even legal?
Crazy anime chick since 1993 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
A little short but it explains alot. Can't wait for the rest!
cluelesscat chapter 18 . 11/11/2009
Two years already since this fanfiction started...

Now I truely feel like a stalker. -has been stalking this fanfic since Chapter 1-
Crazy anime chick since 1993 chapter 18 . 6/11/2009
No. I like it. It's isn't bad what so ever. I mean the beginning and the end the chapters afterward just show how much you have learned. It makes it better believe me.
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
aww and i thought this was an update i was so happy -.-

well its your desicion and i'm still willing to read it :D

just let me know when you update the rewritten version please :D
Jisel chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
aww. i 'm going to miss reading this story, but i totally respect your decision. I bet the re-written will be even better. well i wish you luck on your exams and luck on your future writings.
CheshireMax chapter 17 . 11/5/2008
Awesome chapter! Though I'm a bit confused, you didn't explain the events that lead up to Alexis getting the crap beaten out of her by her teammates.

I checked out your devientart too, those pictures are pretty good!

Jisel chapter 17 . 10/27/2008
wonderful chapter. ugh. i totally love the part when she falls, that sounds bad, but it's a moment i'm always gonna remember through the story. like i can see it picture perfect. tala telling her to get up and her begging her body to not fall. it's a wonderful chapter. i'm glad you decided to continue it. It's worth it. wonderful.
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 17 . 10/27/2008
OMG FINALLY!YAY!

“So? I’ can beat them with my hands tied behind my back,” snapped Alexis.

“And you’ll launch Pantera like that?”

“—“

i started to laugh!smart..XD

can't wait to read more

update soon! :D
MissCloud chapter 17 . 10/27/2008
Hi! Wow! Nice to see this story updated. I can't remember the last time I read it, but I still remember what went on, I think!

Well, I think the standards are... b, getting better xD I have to say you've improved as a writer... some very very good lines in there, and the fight at the end was well written and engaging, the chapter itself flowed very nicely and by the end of it I was dying for the next chapter o.o i still am! so yeah, you've definitely got better, well done! Update soon please!

ac
CheshireMax chapter 16 . 1/24/2008
That was highly disturbing but absolutely hilarious! Good job! Update soon!

PsychopathicPrincess chapter 16 . 1/22/2008
lol a drunk Tala!

can't wait for the next one

update soon
CheshireMax chapter 15 . 1/14/2008
Amazing story! Keep writing!

Someone chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
FINALLY!

So when is the next one coming out? Next may?

And when r they gonna start dating? (Bryan and Alexis?)

Btw, da 'brother' part was so full of irony!

Were waiting!