Reviews for Official Fanfiction University of Redwall
Lepidolite Mica chapter 17 . 1/8
Well, I'm staying tuned, as requested... aaaaand there's still no plot. :/

In any case, this has got to be one of the most meta fics I've ever seen, so congrats on that. I'm liking the chaos, although it'll definitely take second stage once the plot (eventually) picks up. Looking forward to it!

On a side note, I'm rather jaded against the PPC as of recently. They put out a work that heavily berated one Ratty the Scourge for her grammar, and she responded not with hostility, but by saying that this was evidence she needed to work more on her English. I've since entered into a proofreading arrangement with her, and discovered that she's actually natively Russian, and her English issues are only the language barrier acting up; she's actually a superb writer when it comes down to the storyline and pacing. It's made me question whether the PPC are actually doing anything of value, or are simply harping on easy targets for easy reputation. Just my two Realms, though; the writing is still good regardless.
NapoleonBonapart chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
We need to see Blaggut! BLAGGUT! Unless he is allready in there. I am commenting on the first chapter, so he might... Anyway, BLAGGUT!

-Napoleon Bonaparte, Emporer Of The Horde (And Austria)
thishazeleyeddemon chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Maybe take eggs that don't have a chick inside or something?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Dear Mr. Kit and Mrs. Minty,
I just wanted to send you this letter to tell you what I think of your FanFiction. I really liked it, and I am hoping for more chapters if your not to busy with your school and all. I would also like to point out that if I ever went to this school then I would be scared out of my wits. The things that I hear about you guys and the staff
yay chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I have ADHD too. It is fun having people explain.
I am the Inksinger chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
I love this story so very much. I've never read anything by Brian Jacques before, but this is really giving me the urge to rectify that now - and in the meantime, I'm learning quite a bit about the canon just by looking at how the teachers and staff put up with these students!
G-nade chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
cool story
AngelSteelScribe chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Where's the next part?! This is sooo good, I haven't read many Interesting Redwall fanfics in eons-but this last part was posted a year ago! Don't give up, please write more!

I love how any and every typo suddenly becomes its own entity. :) I think Brian Jacques would be proud, and this fic makes me feel like he's still alive and writing...with all of his characters living breathing beings...
AngelSteelScribe chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Bah! Where's the next
Pyruoo chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love every bit of this story i hope you do chapter 18 cant wait
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
AMAZING HOPE YOU DO CHAPTER 18
Damian Gentleheart chapter 17 . 2/25/2012
*squee's like a little girl*

I love the way you've kept Drake around. ~

Thanks for keeping the story so hilarious.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
this story is funny, but i have an irrelevant question.

I've gathered that you read Discworld. given that, and some things that have previously happened, i am suprised that you haven't mention 'rat fruit'. or have you not read 'Unseen Academials' yet?
Lan Gu chapter 17 . 11/30/2011
This is the berries!

Update soon!
Lan Gu chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
About the Carrie refrence, I just started reading that book today (before I started reading this). Love Stephen King.

Lovin it so far