Reviews for Official Fanfiction University of Redwall
NapoleonBonapart chapter 1 . 4/20
We need to see Blaggut! BLAGGUT! Unless he is allready in there. I am commenting on the first chapter, so he might... Anyway, BLAGGUT!

-Napoleon Bonaparte, Emporer Of The Horde (And Austria)
thishazeleyeddemon chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Maybe take eggs that don't have a chick inside or something?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Dear Mr. Kit and Mrs. Minty,
I just wanted to send you this letter to tell you what I think of your FanFiction. I really liked it, and I am hoping for more chapters if your not to busy with your school and all. I would also like to point out that if I ever went to this school then I would be scared out of my wits. The things that I hear about you guys and the staff
yay chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I have ADHD too. It is fun having people explain.
I am the Inksinger chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
I love this story so very much. I've never read anything by Brian Jacques before, but this is really giving me the urge to rectify that now - and in the meantime, I'm learning quite a bit about the canon just by looking at how the teachers and staff put up with these students!
G-nade chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
cool story
AngelSteelScribe chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Where's the next part?! This is sooo good, I haven't read many Interesting Redwall fanfics in eons-but this last part was posted a year ago! Don't give up, please write more!

I love how any and every typo suddenly becomes its own entity. :) I think Brian Jacques would be proud, and this fic makes me feel like he's still alive and writing...with all of his characters living breathing beings...
AngelSteelScribe chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Bah! Where's the next
VinylLunaLover chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love every bit of this story i hope you do chapter 18 cant wait
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
AMAZING HOPE YOU DO CHAPTER 18
Damian Gentleheart chapter 17 . 2/25/2012
*squee's like a little girl*

I love the way you've kept Drake around. ~

Thanks for keeping the story so hilarious.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
this story is funny, but i have an irrelevant question.

I've gathered that you read Discworld. given that, and some things that have previously happened, i am suprised that you haven't mention 'rat fruit'. or have you not read 'Unseen Academials' yet?
Lan Gu chapter 17 . 11/30/2011
This is the berries!

Update soon!
Lan Gu chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
About the Carrie refrence, I just started reading that book today (before I started reading this). Love Stephen King.

Lovin it so far
amused chapter 17 . 11/11/2011
mind sending the PPC after GirlTarggerung? if you can't, then at least get her to the ofur. if you wonder why, attempmt to read PART of her stoies.

on a happier note, good job yet again. i particularly like the bit with General Ironbeak, that was very creative.