Reviews for Nocturnal Survivor: BtVS
cocochan94 chapter 17 . 7/30/2007
O.O loving this story! update soon please!
rnl1993 chapter 17 . 7/25/2007
good chapter
rnl1993 chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
great job i like this story so far please update soon.
rnl1993 chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
I thought Oz was on the Jeff tribe not the Provose tribe. i am confused
rnl1993 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
i love this so much the way you have everyone written is just so great i can't help but laugh. great job.
Maria chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
Cordy!
James chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
Nice new chapter! I want to read more of it, please keep updating it's becoming even better
Tara Mcintier chapter 14 . 7/8/2007
Please keep updating soon! This story continues to be enjoyable and i love the way you have found the characters! Love the making fun of Jeff too!
James chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
This is one hell of a story! It is very well written and the characterization is like a Buffy episode itself. Your ideas keep me intrigued and always seem to just work for the way you are handling the story. I really love it please keep going, you've really got something here! Update soon please!
Dragon of the lost world chapter 15 . 6/14/2007
Wow, this story is like...really, really good. You've got so much going on, and it all works out really well. the dialogue sounds like it's written by Joss Wedon himself.

Phenomenal job, keep it up! Please!
redheadreader chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
Oh c'mon, write more! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ ! :( wah, need more comic and anst. i must comment on the exceptional blend of comedy, angst and plot. very well done (read tha last comment with a brit accent :p) plz write more and quicly

RHR
redheadreader chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
ok, all ive read is the first chapter and im already laughing my head off! XD XD i love it! im gonna keep reading, and i hope you keep writing!

RHR
charmedloverloes chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
sounds promising:P
Tara Mcintier chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
hey this is a really interesting story! you must keep writing, please!its very very good
pinkyblue-ice chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
lol that was funny. please update again soon