Reviews for So Much For The Afterglow
darklover chapter 1 . 7/23
This was definitely a funny one-shot. I was thinking Gambit needed to more effort in convincing her when he said they should try it again. Rogue's words seemed to zap his charm lol Anyway, this was a fun story.
Anna Lane chapter 1 . 1/27
So funny and cute!
Ana Xpert chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
That was very creative!
danielemlac chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
kkkkkkkkkkkkk muito boa !
Deh chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Hahahahahahaha loved it!
Spasticatt chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Well done and very descriptive! My jaw was hanging for 3/4 of the story before turning into a huge grin.
Sunako-s-wrath chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Tsk Tsk Rogue. That was just mean. lol Wonderful job with the story was totally cracking up laughing start to finish.
MissTigerLilly chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This story has the perfect mix of realism, humour and romance! The perfect one-shot. Short and sweet.
E. Blazer chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I logged in wrong. I think this is the other me. Oh well! Hi! DoFP has set me on a path of needing more x-men fic in my days, and that has led me back to your stories. Which are as fun as I remember. Poor Remy! So abused and adorable at the same time here. I like that, despite the fact that Remy is the one with experience, Rogue is the one both enjoying the moment and teasing. I love these kids. I love your portrayal of them!

-Eileen
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Hilarious!
LoveMyShows chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was hilarious! I almost cried reading about poor Remy!
Lol chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OH MY GOD! That was friggin hilarious!

"I think that was enough to write me off sex FOREVOR" LOL i can see remys face. He loves rogue so he wouldnt cheat, but was facing the thought of sex withdrawls.

"Maybe it wasnt sex, maybe it was YOU!" OH MY GOSH! I laughed my ass off! And u know what? THIS IS THE ONE HUNDRETH TIME IVE READ THIS! Gets funnier EVERY time!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was really great!
JayCee's RedGold chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh, that is just too cruel... but awesome. :D
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011