Reviews for Next to Nothing
Crystia chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
Hey, so far I really like this story! It's a bit mushy, but that's okay! :P

I planned on reading this till the end, but I just realized it's not marked as complete. If you haven't finished it or don't plan on finishing it, I think I'm going to stop here since it's a good place to end...

Ryou is adorable, and Bakura is a jerk but a good guy at heart. If he stops being an idiot, I think they make a really great couple!

Oh, just one thing I noticed: You used the words "even know" a lot...When you probably mean "Even though".

Well, let me know if you plan on finishing. Otherwise, thanks for posting!

-Darkelf
RedCrane chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
THIS. IS. SPECTACULAR! OH MY GOD! Ive only read one chapter so far, and im already hooked on it! GREAT job, keep up the good work!
Saruhno chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
:D
hyperRme chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
Oh my gosh I seriously don't think I've ever been more in love with a story before. I read the first three chapters then went on vacation for three days and nearly had a heart attack cause I couldn't read the rest. I was only supposed to read one chapter tonight before I finished my summer work and nearly four hours later at five a.m. I finished the story. Dear Lord, I'm in love. I just adore how real the characters are. When Bakura broke up with Ryou, I was crying my eyes out and I felt like I was going to puke. And every time Bakura did something stupid, I would get heat flashes. The ending was beautiful and just perfect. I'm really glad you didn't make Malik a bad guy in the end. He's one of my favorites. To be perfectly honest, I'm more of a thiefshipper but I saw this really cute tendershipping picture once and thought I'd try a few stories. This was the second one I've read and now I'm freaking addicted. Haha!
Nyssa Thirtween chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
This is really a great chap.I really love .And it really helps that i was listening to Prom dress by Millionaires! Lol Anyway your an awesome writer.
ani chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
O_O i've been reading clear through and wow! for an au this is so spot on. the guys come across well(and ryou-bug's not a complete sissy!)... execpt maybe diabound, don't ask me why but he just never came across as the thief king in my head. the emotions came across beautifully, and i absolutely love your drunk seto!

btw, something's up at , only the first 5 chappies load completely.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
the last part almost made me cry... :(
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
the end of this makes me feel sick really... like i want to throw up...
Kagimine chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
ugh! NOT more DiaboundxRyou! please no! just for ONCE i would love a FRIENDLY relationship between characters, not hidden crushes! a friendship would be nice once in a while!

ugh
Kagimine chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
wow really great! i just have to say, the bits with DiaboundxRyou killed my spirits in this story.
Amaranth Pink chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
Beautiful story overall. One of my favorites. 3

Judging by the date it got updated, I guess the epilogue got scrapped, huh...But at least the story is complete. Great beginning, great ending, and all of those other good things in between.

Keep it up!
ryoulover130210 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I LOVE this story! It's so cute!
RANDOMNATIONS chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
Wow... Your story was awesome! Great job!
RANDOMNATIONS chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Great start. I really like your story so far.
MyDarkAibou chapter 14 . 6/16/2008