Reviews for One Way or Another
cornishpixie330 chapter 24 . 1/6/2015
I just re-read this and remembered it was one of the first chuck/angie fics I read and wow you had a lot of influence on my series. I liked the couples and I did all the same ones. also made Angelica a smoker. I still love this story today!
Prince Lutin chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
The line "fair is fair" reminded me of Josh, the fat kid who befriended Tommy and his friends in one episode of Rugrats, only to bully them even worse than Angelica did. He kept saying "fair is fair".
fantasy77 chapter 25 . 3/3/2008
Oh that was awesome. I'm not a huge fan of Angie and Chuck but you did a fab job. I loved the little bits of humour you had in the story. It was awesome. Loved the epilogue, girl power soo rocks! thanks for the awesome read!
cornishpixie330 chapter 25 . 12/9/2007
hehe.

love it.
MEL chapter 25 . 11/23/2007
That was too cute. Another great read.
pie108 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
HIS NAME IS T-O-M-M-Y, TOMMY!
The Silent Smurf chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
WOW!i never really thought about Angelica and Chuckie but it's not that bad :)
Digital Damita chapter 25 . 1/5/2007
Wicked ending :)

Can't wait for your new CA fic hunny :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 25 . 1/5/2007
The Chuck's Revenge Squad! Very good job with the girls; nice dialogues and description.

Mariele chapter 25 . 1/4/2007
HAHA that was amazing...scared me for a second there! Anyway, I've really enjoyed this story and I can't wait for your upcoming C/A one! :)
Mariele chapter 24 . 12/30/2006
OMG only one more chapter [ [ [ [

well i really enjoyed this story, it's been AMAZING! i can't wait to read the ending D
Digital Damita chapter 24 . 12/29/2006
Wicked hun, totally wicked!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 24 . 12/28/2006
Your Chuckie/Angelica's scenes are greatly done. They have a very strong sexual tension yet keeping the characters' personality.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 23 . 12/28/2006
Brilliant job with Tommy and Lil. Nice dialogues here.

Just Silence chapter 22 . 12/23/2006
Really good! i dont really support those couple but its really great anyways. I hope to know what haPPENS next!