Reviews for Dr Gregory House vs Edward Elric
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2018
This was such fun! You nailed the satirical & snarky sides of both series that were high among the reasons both are perennial favorites of mine. It makes me want to go & start binge watching both series’ all over again (for the umpteenth time!) Crossovers are much harder to make work than it seems, and ones (even crack ones!) as effective as this even harder. My only regret is that this second chapter wasn’t more detailed like the first... I would have enjoyed hearing the irascible and impatient Colonel verbally roasting the neurotic but ever-patient and persistent (& oh-so-thorough) Wilson- especially if for some reason the subject of women had come up!

Great job, my old friend!
Noyz chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
AWWWW poor wilson! haha
Hidari chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Really cute. A fifteen year old doesn't need his prostate examined. But who cares, right? Lol.
Inoue Orihime15 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
LOL
Malady Pond du LesHeuresRoses chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
_ You were right, that was pure crack! Deliciously addictive Crack! Yipee!

Wilson running down the hall, hair ablaze . . . Oh, I don't think that image will be leaving my head any time soon! Mustang would manage to look utterly menacing, even while naked (except for that glove), wouldn't he?

I don't suffer from an addiction to House; I enjoy every minute of it! (The first five seasons, that is!)
Malady Pond du LesHeuresRoses chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh, gosh that was good crack! Two of my favourite addictions, House and the Fullmetal Pipsqueak, trading barbs!

FMA: Who're you calling a pipsqueak, runt?

Sorry, Ed, I couldn't resist! I'm still . . . erm, ahem, from the thought of you in your skivvies!

Ah, seriously, when I read the summary, I knew I had to, HAD to read the story! And I'm sooooo glad I did!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Awesome. Shear awesome.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
hillarious!
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
OMG! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! POOR WILSON!
animus nocendi chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
O.O'

This was really hilarious. I liked Ed and House's interaction and Mustang walking "naked" in the hospital. Naked. I can't imagine it. MWAHAHAHAHA! That was so evil! Keep writing more fanfics like this, 'kay?
ggh chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Damn, I'm not gonna stop smiling for days now.
FallenAngelItachi chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Kyahaha! Brilliant! Keep it up, it's great and goddamn funny!

house in combination with Ed is... priceless!
Nef D chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
""His short-cropped black hair, and his 'naughty bits' bounced with each purposeful step.""

- okay, now you made me imagine Roy's 'naughty bits' going boucy bouncy boucy.

O_O *is somewhat scarred for life*

hahaha xD

Good one. :) Poor Wilson, so typical of House to trick him into these kinds of things -.-"
Nef D chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hey, this is Teresa (*is too lazy to login*)

OMG, poor Ed had his bottom probed... xD But you know, a man doesn't have to have his prostate examined until he's like 40 ."

Prostate cancer does not appear before that age, so...

But hahaha, poor Ed XD

(hey, I like briefs! briefs are like boxers but they're tight, right? My boyfriend wears those *totally random info* and they're sexeh stuff P)

You reminded me of that fantastic line of : "Finding Nemo"

*cracks up laughing*
Shinzochi chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
ROTFLMMFAO!

I was literally laughing for an hour and 45 minutes. Please let there be more chapters to this fic cause i would love to see what you would have happen next.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »