Reviews for Dr Gregory House vs Edward Elric
Noyz chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
AWWWW poor wilson! haha
Hidari chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Really cute. A fifteen year old doesn't need his prostate examined. But who cares, right? Lol.
Inoue Orihime15 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
LOL
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
_ You were right, that was pure crack! Deliciously addictive Crack! Yipee!

Wilson running down the hall, hair ablaze . . . Oh, I don't think that image will be leaving my head any time soon! Mustang would manage to look utterly menacing, even while naked (except for that glove), wouldn't he?

I don't suffer from an addiction to House; I enjoy every minute of it! (The first five seasons, that is!)
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh, gosh that was good crack! Two of my favourite addictions, House and the Fullmetal Pipsqueak, trading barbs!

FMA: Who're you calling a pipsqueak, runt?

Sorry, Ed, I couldn't resist! I'm still . . . erm, ahem, from the thought of you in your skivvies!

Ah, seriously, when I read the summary, I knew I had to, HAD to read the story! And I'm sooooo glad I did!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Awesome. Shear awesome.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
hillarious!
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
OMG! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! POOR WILSON!
WamprickNyx chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
O.O'

This was really hilarious. I liked Ed and House's interaction and Mustang walking "naked" in the hospital. Naked. I can't imagine it. MWAHAHAHAHA! That was so evil! Keep writing more fanfics like this, 'kay?
ggh chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Damn, I'm not gonna stop smiling for days now.
FallenAngelItachi chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Kyahaha! Brilliant! Keep it up, it's great and goddamn funny!

house in combination with Ed is... priceless!
Nef D chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
""His short-cropped black hair, and his 'naughty bits' bounced with each purposeful step.""

- okay, now you made me imagine Roy's 'naughty bits' going boucy bouncy boucy.

O_O *is somewhat scarred for life*

hahaha xD

Good one. :) Poor Wilson, so typical of House to trick him into these kinds of things -.-"
Nef D chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hey, this is Teresa (*is too lazy to login*)

OMG, poor Ed had his bottom probed... xD But you know, a man doesn't have to have his prostate examined until he's like 40 ."

Prostate cancer does not appear before that age, so...

But hahaha, poor Ed XD

(hey, I like briefs! briefs are like boxers but they're tight, right? My boyfriend wears those *totally random info* and they're sexeh stuff P)

You reminded me of that fantastic line of : "Finding Nemo"

*cracks up laughing*
Shinzochi chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
ROTFLMMFAO!

I was literally laughing for an hour and 45 minutes. Please let there be more chapters to this fic cause i would love to see what you would have happen next.
Orange Singer chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Oh my god...he walked NAKED in a public hospital? Priceless. Freakin' awesome story. I loved how House returned Ed's rant with one of his own.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »