Reviews for The First Hunt
loverose14 chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
NOO SAMMY! You're too beautiful! Seriously, this was amazing work - I'm sobbing.
Rebegirl chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Wow, that was so good. I love the way you write Sam's relationship with his father. I've read a couple of your other stories and you write young Sam and Dean so well. This one was super sad, but in the best possible way. I am sorry to see that you don't write anymore (at least not here).
sammynanci chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
totally and absoluty AWESOME! great job! youre a amazing writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Wow that was a really great story! I just have 1 question. Where was the Impala? LOL
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
That was spot on Sam's character and so a awesomely well done fic!
kateanddin chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
That was sad :( Though very true of the character, I don't have any problem imagining Sam questionning what he's doing like that, and stand his ground with his father. Well done M'dame
supernaturalfan17 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Poor Sam. I could definitely see this as being a real story in their lives, it fits Sam's personality.
SeaWave2009 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Followed your advice in "The Solo Hunts" and came here to read before finishing that. You've written a very credible story explaining why Sam wouldn't like to hunt, and Sam, Dean and John all tie very well with the adult characters we see on the show. Congrats!
LuckyMe1 chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
“I don’t like hunting.” ...Poor Sam.

I could see that Sam would be sensitive and thoughtful enough that killing the mother Agrios would be like the Yellow Eyed demon killing his mom and that wouldn't be "fun" for him.

Loved the story, creative & heart breaking.
alyssaaa chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
this is so sad. I can understand why little sammy dont like hunting ( But the thing is, no matter how sad it is, your story is great
gaap237 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
The best "Sammy's first hunt" ff i've read so far
savanna chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
i loved it! absolutely brilliant!
KatieLB chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
I love the way you have john written... he doesn't know what to do with a sammy... he is use to having a dean who does what he says without question...but sam is a whole new ball game and you have it nailed perfectly...great job on this
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
oh poor sammy... he wanted so much to be like his dad and dean and he just wasnt! Great intense part with the daddy furball... great chapter
lifeisboringfictionisbetter479 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
great story yet again. i love this story i have read so many stories and seen so many episodes about sam hating hunting and this was such a good explanation for why. i am amazed by your writing ability.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »