Reviews for Alternates
thrnbrooke chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Sooooo need the next chapter!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
ooh this seems like a really cool story :D please update soon! :D
Zana20 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Its interesting! And I am happy to see, that you contiued this story from 2006.
Lord Of The Plushies chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Wow...when I first read the summery, I thought it was just going to be Harry traveling back in time or something...Totally wasn't expecting him to go in another world and re-start from being a girl. xD; But, I loved it! :D I'm really interested and excited to read more! Keep up the wonderful writing! I shall be awaiting the next chapter! :D

- Plushie
DDwelling chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
hope your girl!harry will stay a believable guyturnedgirl!harry ie please don't make him act all blushy and girly
innocent as far as you know chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
this is an amazing story, it was a total shock though, please update soon!
KurtFabulous chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
I wonder if people will find out about H.J.'s past. And what their reaction will be if they do. I wonder if Harry will face any more problems soom, or maybe I should wonder what problems she'll face? Hope she says yes to Draco soon. Hope you update soon.
Odyssey Politan chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
I think this fanfiction was great! I also read Metamorphosis but haven't yet had time to post a review. The twist with Harry turning into Hariel and the way dumbledore already knew is very intriguing and I can't wait for more!
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
HEy a great chapter!
Meep meep chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Very good, really intriging
Scarlett Foxie chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
I loved it! Hum... Harry PMSing all over Voldie. Dude has no chance. I am surprised he's not more in shock about the girl thing and wanting to see his parents more. Also what trasfered over? Parsel tounge? Harry HJ's power level now? There has to be some major differences between the two for no other reason than the boy girl thing, never mind the different environement growing up.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
im enjoying this. please update it soon thanks
cardfreak chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Oh i like this story so far! :D i cant wait for the next chapter