Reviews for A Little Fall of Rain
The Crazy Sisters chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
So, I was looking around at some of your stories, and I really love this one. Normally I'm not a huge fan of the death fics (cause I cannot part with my beloved bohos XD, but this one is really good. Also, I love how you set it to the song "A Little Fall of Rain", since that song is perfect for this fic and it's a pretty song. Bravo!
-Claw
Ragged-Writer chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
OMG! You've offically made me cry and I love how you have combined two of my favirote musicals ever! It was a good song-fic because it fit really well. Sad face that Mimi is dead and Collins! NO! But over-all very well written. Keep writting .
carlotta's shadow chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
whoa - maureen & joanne's reactions at the end of this story were way ooc, but other than that, this story was good - it made me cry in a couple spots. keep writing!
roger's girl 4eva chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
this made me cry so hard! :(

plez write more stories like this!
Saran VD chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
omg i almost cried just now! thats the saddest thing ive read in a LONG time!
GreyRENThead chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Great Job! That made me so sad, though! The song fit perfectly in with the story.

Kait :)
Sing-my-heart-out chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
OMG! that was so sad! but so well written! I loved it!
Data Girl 3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Waahh! This story coupled with that song equals a big fat waahh!

Just two things: It might have been me, but Maureen and Joanne's attempts at comforting Roger seemed a little off. And why was this story rated M? I didn't see anything that deserved an M rating.
be mine 4ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
aw this was so cute and so sad! i felt so bad for Roger.

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the song A Little Fall of Rain and i'm glad that you decided to use this in your story.

write more like this soon!

from,