Reviews for Denial
SnowWhiteQuill chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This made me tear up so much (

The story is so sad, but so beautifully written! You really get into Elizabeth's brain here and through her eyes, we see a lot of Jack. Even though he only appears ever so often haha.

I love the last section, with Anamaria. It says so, so much. And I think it proves that Jack's love for Elizabeth was genuine, right? Because if not, Anamaria wouldn't have know exactly who to hand Jack's most precious possessions to.

and damn that Barbossa for shotting our Jack.
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love the last line and how angst-y it is. Rockin job.
Cathar chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
The last line is very beautiful. And somehow I don't think I should read angsty stuff when in an angsty mood. xD
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Woaw...!

That was incredible! The descriptions were amazing, and it was just... -squees- I loved every bit of it. You have talent, my friends. :3

Ice
iberos chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
OMG! That is so good! :)

I love it!
blackpearl.fantasy chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
It's beautiful! I love it!
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
no how could u kill him! *sob*
jess chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
beautiful!
Figurine chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Oh my...I didn't get it at first, and then I read the ending again and I quite literally got chills. So powerful. Oh, I'm tearing now. And you posted this ages ago, and I just found it. I'm so glad I did :)
rjs0123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I know that I am woefully behind the times and that it has been months since this was posted, but seeing how I just found it, I figure it is acceptable for me to review now.

This was absolutely beautiful. The emotions flow so believably, effortlessly crashing onto the reader.

I actually gasped out loud when Anamaria came to Elizabeth's window because, just as Elizabeth knew, I instantly knew what that meant.

Also, I have to say that the last line was exquisite. Simple and yet, it conveys oh so much. The kind of parting line authors strive for.

Very nice.

Rebecca
EvilKath chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Nice. You made me cry. I hope you're proud of yourself.

That was beautiful and so, so sad.
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Oh wow that was brilliant!

The ending was so sad, I'm not really into the angst-y stuff but that was oh-so beautifully written. Well done!

Rose.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
This is great. Good job.
HSMfangirl13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Yay! Another beautiful fan-fic from a beautiful writer! 10/10.
Undead Author chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Wow! Now, am I mistaken, or does he have...you know..with her? Is it just kissing? I'm confused.

Absolutely fantastic, love.