Reviews for colourblind
Krolshi chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Haha, aw that was cutely funny X3
Lady Keyblade chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Zexion's hair is *BLUE-SILVER*!
tragicpoet54 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That's a cute little peice. Great idea, but I've always thought his hair had a blue tint to it...
Renn chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Lol, poor Zexion...the vote decides all! lol looking forward to more!
Ryfee chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
OH DEAR YOU'RE BACK

& this fict is so short... i'm waiting for the next update!

(poor zexion!) xDD

ILYSOMUCH.

3 : FELIA.
HiddenPortrait chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
once again sweetie...nutty as a fruit cake! lol
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Lol. I'd say...Er...*goes to study a manga picture of him* I'd say blue-ish purple!
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
if *i* had a vote, i'd say "emo". &they are voting on zexion's hair, right? [ or is it just zexion himself? ] aha. xD either way, yeah, "emo".

cutecutecute, demyx zexion. uh .. demxion? o_O; zexiyx? [ whoa, that sounds SO fun to say ] [ says it ] [ says it again, just for kicks ]

[ shutting up about that now ]

i ABSOLUTELY LOVE ZEXION, BTW. O: [ twas random ] he's my bishie & he's just so sexy, even in the manga [ in which his face became like, a cartoon, or a caricature o_o ].

YAY, update soon, k? though i know you must be busy catching up & wading through your inbox. [ HUGGLE ]
xXAnime AquamarineXx chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Uh...what was the plotline cuz i'm like so confused...how does that make him old and gay?

Best of luck,

A.A.
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Sounds interesting so far. I love this pairing and written two oneshots in my collection as well. So looking forward to more of it!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Hmm...this is a tad confusing, but they're taking one word descriptions of Zexion. Silver is old, lilac and purple are gay, and emo is emo.

But I like this and I'm interested as to where it will go. Please update soon.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Hey, gald to see your write.

Oh so happy!

I hadn't thought of them as a pair.

E-mail me! (again)