Reviews for Silent Noise
BeyondLight chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
gawd... this was great... I cant even express the feels XD like there's good fanfiction and then there's this. I cant even classify this its so good lol I loved this. do you have any more dark narusasu fics? I hope to read your other works :3
BeyondLight chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
woaaw XD that awkard moment when you scream your ex lovers name with your current lover haha perfection
BeyondLight chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
like, I like sai but I wish that Naruto would just leave his ass already XD this is so emotionally stressing plus its not fair! god, youre such a good freaking writer
KuroKage000 chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Well, I don't think that you described "Leader-sama" well at all. I also think that some characters were OOC. But overall, you did well.
Alex chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
You, miss, need to write this story. I have been reading your stuff for like six or seven years. And I want this hiatus over.
Torad chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
I'm still pissed at Naruto for being a douchebag. He doesn't deserve Sasuke.
Nejiko Hyuga chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Absolutely loved this fanfic! Please keep writing good yaoi stories!
sincerely , your #1 fan. Nejiko Hyuga :3
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
YOSH! U NEED MOAR GRAPHIC STUFF! ยก can't believe i actually found this on my awesome!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Also, I think this story was a little rushed because the time skips were very abrupt. The story was probably the most "angst-y" story i've ever read Like I love angst, but I think some parts were so dark that even I couldn't handle it...but it's still really good. I love the complexity of Itachi's manipulation on Sasuke, it is quite ingenius. So overall, great job!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
aw im so happy this fic had a happy ending! i hate how they were seperated for so many years and there was so much angst!
The Awesome Squiggle chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
I love the ending! How you had this sorta flashback to when they first met and ending with those three words was admittedly kinda cliche but absolutely brilliant.

Aw, I wanted to know what Itachi was gonna say to his little otouto. Also, I really look forward to the Alice in Wonderland fanfic! I just adore Alice in Wonderland, and it's definitely one of my all time favorites. If it were up to me, Sasuke would be Cheshire and Naruo would be Alice, then Naruto'd be all bad*ss and stuff.

Aaanyways, enough ranting from me!

TheAwesomeSquiggle
Skylin19 chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Awww what happened to Hidan was terrible but I loved this story it was great.
Skylin19 chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
...WAIT am I ceazy this was HORRIBLE not horrible as in 'eww this story sucks' but as in 'Nooo Ita died! wtf' -TEAR-...:(
Skylin19 chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
YOU are wonderful n this is good...
Skylin19 chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
This is wonderful cant believe how unbelievable this is I'm obssesed!