Reviews for Silent Noise
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 12 . 6/28
What a beautiful (I'll be it fucked up) story. Thanks for sharing this with us. I am glad that things turned out well, at least as well as they could.
W1NT3RST33L chapter 1 . 6/18
Very good
Omg this was such a cute story way better then the last one cause heh I was a bad ending but now sasuke and naruto had there happily ever after and hehehe sai will be starting a new story with hidan :3 oh well still happy and not sad like last time but for some reason I cried at the beginning saying nooooo you belong with sasuke not sai (RIP itachi love ya)
Parnita chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Oooh i feel so sorry for sai...
Bri chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
Aahhhgggg why did it have to be a sad story. I had to keep stopping threw the chapters because i kept crying. But for what it worth it was a reALLY GOOD STORY
BeyondLight chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
gawd... this was great... I cant even express the feels XD like there's good fanfiction and then there's this. I cant even classify this its so good lol I loved this. do you have any more dark narusasu fics? I hope to read your other works :3
BeyondLight chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
woaaw XD that awkard moment when you scream your ex lovers name with your current lover haha perfection
BeyondLight chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
like, I like sai but I wish that Naruto would just leave his ass already XD this is so emotionally stressing plus its not fair! god, youre such a good freaking writer
KuroKage000 chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Well, I don't think that you described "Leader-sama" well at all. I also think that some characters were OOC. But overall, you did well.
Alex chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
You, miss, need to write this story. I have been reading your stuff for like six or seven years. And I want this hiatus over.
Torad chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
I'm still pissed at Naruto for being a douchebag. He doesn't deserve Sasuke.
Nejiko Hyuga chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Absolutely loved this fanfic! Please keep writing good yaoi stories!
sincerely , your #1 fan. Nejiko Hyuga :3
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
YOSH! U NEED MOAR GRAPHIC STUFF! ยก can't believe i actually found this on my awesome!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Also, I think this story was a little rushed because the time skips were very abrupt. The story was probably the most "angst-y" story i've ever read Like I love angst, but I think some parts were so dark that even I couldn't handle it...but it's still really good. I love the complexity of Itachi's manipulation on Sasuke, it is quite ingenius. So overall, great job!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
aw im so happy this fic had a happy ending! i hate how they were seperated for so many years and there was so much angst!