Reviews for Celebration
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is a good story
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
poor naruto. i guess in the end he still has that sadness. but itll always be there
ncfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Yeah, I bet Naruto's birthday would be pretty miserable, all considered.
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I don't know that I've ever told'ja how much I love this drabble.

Especially the opening quote. Now that's just awesome. X3
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
aaw that was sad but really good. It makes a lot of sense and I love the idea of Jiraiya being so nice to Naruto. My favourite part was definitely the slip up with Jiraiya - sensei...Brilliant!
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Very well done and written. much respect. i was actually thinking naruto would go back and see a geisha again.
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
no better title.
AJ chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
This is awesome
Hououza chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Interesting opener.

Definately has potential for more, it would be fun to see where it was taken.

As for a title...I don't really know, the one it has it kind of ironic and I think works with the seemingly dark tone of the tale.

Good luck & best wishes,

Snea chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
with it's slightly morbid tone, i'd say that if you do continue it, just do oneshots of other people talking about their views on Naruto's birthday/Kyuubi's sealing. but even if you don't, i love it as a one shot! w00t!
The Cactus chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Um, I think that maybe "Escape" would be a better name for the fic. Dunno if it would fit entirely though.

On anotehr unrelated note, after much consideration, I finally stumbled onto the answer as to why people liked to write NejiTen so much. The reason?

Its because its such an easy couple to twist to conform to whatever plotline the author cares to think up.

But its a pretty shallow pairing too. Hmm. Well.
wwwwwww chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
It would be very interesting if you decided to make this multi-chaptered. Not quite sure where you'd go with it, but if you could come up with something, I'd definently read it. That was a very good birthday fic! Most of the ones I've been reading have been horribly depressing... *sighs* Anyway, awesome job!
duckichan87 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Firstly, the title is fine as it is. U could def. make this a one-shot if u didn't feel like continueing. But if u would ever get bored u could easliy continue it. U could have sumone (Hinata maybe? Or Sakura even) follow him and talk him out of avoiding his b-day...just a thought. _ I liked it as it is. But a chapter or two...or ten more would be awesome! :)
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
dear and darling.
Lumiere chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
This is good so far, I think you should continue it, but NejiTenten fics are very nice too! ;) Update soon pretty please. :)