Reviews for Naruto: Way of the Orphan
Interesting!
pupstarstar chapter 26 . 11/13/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE!
pupstarstar chapter 7 . 11/13/2017
I'm happy! Shino needs more loving~
Xample chapter 14 . 9/29/2017
I love this story. Not just cuz I totally ship Naruto and Shino, but because you flesh out the characters beyond Team 7, and you just make the story better all around. It's been two years now, please keep going!
Lala chapter 26 . 7/27/2017
I adore what you did with the last chapter! It was cool hearing it from Sasuke's POV. Also, Sakura got the mark? That's a first for me! Sounds interesting!
Mekko chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
The fourth hokages name is Minato Namikaze not Arashi Kazama.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
WTF Kakashi trying du kill Naruto that's so wrong in so many ways.
Reader chapter 26 . 4/4/2017
I am glad you are in a better frame of mind. Depression is a pain in the ass. I hope you can update soon.
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 3/4/2017
Ch 26 . So it is SAKURA the strong Creature punches .

The seals strain too much the muscles and the brain and the Cairdio sistem which might be destructive and fatal .
ivanganev1992 chapter 25 . 3/4/2017
Ch 25 . She Knows . BUT SHE HASN'T HAVE THE GUNS . AND WARNING WOULD PREVENT THE DISASTER. BUT IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING ELSE .
gamer479 chapter 26 . 2/9/2017
I only recently found this story and I love it. I would hope someday you will come back and write the end.
SakuraKoi chapter 26 . 1/24/2017
so good i want more
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
the name mix ups are a bit confusing, i agree. Especially Namikaze Minato being called Kazama Arashi by you. I really have to focus on forgetting all I know about the naruto story to get my head around the name mixups.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 26 . 9/7/2016
Fantastic story! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Bombadilo Baby chapter 26 . 7/22/2016
Great story! I ️ Stories with Shino in them, he has quickly become a favourite!