Reviews for Naruto: Way of the Orphan
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 3/4
Ch 26 . So it is SAKURA the strong Creature punches .

The seals strain too much the muscles and the brain and the Cairdio sistem which might be destructive and fatal .
ivanganev1992 chapter 25 . 3/4
Ch 25 . She Knows . BUT SHE HASN'T HAVE THE GUNS . AND WARNING WOULD PREVENT THE DISASTER. BUT IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING ELSE .
gamer479 chapter 26 . 2/9
I only recently found this story and I love it. I would hope someday you will come back and write the end.
SakuraKoi chapter 26 . 1/24
so good i want more
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
the name mix ups are a bit confusing, i agree. Especially Namikaze Minato being called Kazama Arashi by you. I really have to focus on forgetting all I know about the naruto story to get my head around the name mixups.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 26 . 9/7/2016
Fantastic story! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Bombadilo Baby chapter 26 . 7/22/2016
Great story! I ️ Stories with Shino in them, he has quickly become a favourite!
Jinxxs chapter 26 . 6/2/2016
next chapter plz
Scarease chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
She'll do just fine and we going to kill some child abussive People.
Kiddo20 chapter 26 . 2/27/2016
I love this story.

I just binged it and I kind of want to start over and binge it again and I really hope that you continue it.

I am very happy that you are in a better mental place now. Hopefully you find that you can get enjoyment out of writing without it being a way to replace the darkness what was a part of your days.

Best of luck!
lala chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
Love the story. Will wait for your next chppie. Hope it will be nearer.
killer4853 chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Lola chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
You are an amazing writer, please update this cool story!
toastnchips chapter 26 . 6/22/2015
Well I am glad for your improvement. Congratulations :) keep it up! Would be wonderul to see a completion of the story if you get to it. This ship is one I haven't thought of but have been enjoying. I hope I see more NaruShino in later chapters. The dancing around is making me dizzy lol...
terry nightstalker chapter 26 . 6/15/2015
I am glad for you. My reason for beginning my first story were similar, and as such I can understand where the issue lies. Regardless - in our world there are few evils as invasive as good old depression. I am glad you have gained a better mindview, and hope things remain well on your end.
Regards, an avid reader.