Reviews for Color Me This
Mikell chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh Aaron, where have you gone? Your fics crack me up, but I haven't seen anything new from you since I've been on the site these past six months or so. Yours were among the first fics I read at Stealthy Stories... *sigh*

I do hope you haven't abandoned your favorite characters entirely.

Btw... A pink Raph. ROFLOL

Have you read "I Heart Raphael" by raphfreak? Hysterically funny. :)

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Serling chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Rofwl (roll-on-floor-with-laughter). You out did youself on this one Aaron. I thought that Raph's bandana colour changing was great, but when I read the part with him changing to that scary colour I couldn't help but laugh more. Also the bit with Leo and his floating word was very funny. Very original. Keep up the great work!
The Light of Reason chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Okay, you have to stop being an amazing author.

Right now.

I'm serious, it's not fair.

But ahahahaha! HOTTIE! *snort*!

I'm okay.

*bursts into two and a half minute laughing fit*

Okay, now I'm okay.

Excellent job!
fieldofyellowdandelions chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I normally don't read fics like this but I'm so glad I did. It was hilarious. And the type of humor I like: silly and witty at the same time. Loved the last line!

“Basically,” she huffed, “your sons just don’t appreciate fine art!”

Going up on my favs.
Tewi chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Hahahahahahahahahaha, oh my god, I've died laughing! Seriously I have! Not even joking!

I can't believe it! Changed colors from an authors coloring book! Oh. My. God. That is just so hilarious! I really just love the HOTTIE above Leo's head-so correct!

And Raph as bright, hot, neon, pink! That is just to good! Mikey's polka dots-those just seem so awesomeical! (I'd love to have polka dots! Wouldn't that just be awesome! Don with weird hyroglypical...something like that...symbols...that would also be awesome! Love it!

I mean seriously where do you come up with this stuff! You are so creative!

I love this piece! Great, wonderful, spectacular, superb, good, fabulous, fantastic, fantabulous, awesome, awesomeical, ... (okay, okay, I admit, I've run out of adjectives to describe this piece...hopefully you get my point) piece of writing!

Simply love it!
Donnie-o chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
OMG! That was just the funniest thing I've ever read! My roommate turned to look at me funny... You know... that's been happening a lot lately, but I can't help it! I about died at the part where Leonardo came over with a HOTTIE above his head.

My roommates think I'm offically weird now.

I'ma put this in my C2!

Great job!

~Donnie-o~
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I was depressed today but when I read your story it made me laugh/ My most fav part is with Leo & that word 'hottie' - Leo is of course my most fav #1# Turtle & he certainly is a 'H*O*T*T*I*E/ Purty please with sugars on top will you consider writing an extra chap & a epilogue to "Color Me This"?
Cynlee chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
LOL! Well, that was funny- "However, this particular Sunday, sleep decided to pack up it’s bags early and take a trip to Moscow."

Excellent line!

Nicely done!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I thought it t'was very funny! Very well written. Now you must excuse me, I need to find out more about this Aaron character. (Goes off to your profile page and starts reading through your stories)

TCT :P
MidnightHeir chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Nicely done, nicely done ... I've seen some humor in my time but the not a word line was fab. Where did ya snurch it from though, sounds familiar. Anywho, made me smile, which is always good ...

Catch ya on the flipside,

Hel
Reijiro chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
BWAHAHAHAHAhehehe...

-takes deep breath-

HAHAHAHAhohohoho!

I. am. NEVER. letting my poor kids clour in turtle pics again! This was absolutely hilarious. Leo with his 'Hottie' was classic. Only question I got is why was the bowl and punching bag changing colours too? Yeah, stupid question I know, but it's what I do! And it doesn't need an answer.

Loved this, and gonna be reading it again for a giggle, so onto the favs list it goes!

Cheers!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
LOL! This was awesome! *snickers* Raph in pink. lol. This was awesome especailly the explanation of it all! Yes we authors do hold powers *cackles* XD jk, anyways awesome story glad to read your stuff again. Love it!
sugar-high pixie chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
omg! i like tottally loved this stroy! TWO THUMBS UP! you rock!

you need to continue...please ;p!
Jhessill chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
SQUEE! I LOVE IT! I was smirking from the the moment Raph couldn't get back to sleep (was good to know that I'm not the only one suffering) to the fine art comment.

It is so good to see you back Aaron. :)

Jhess.

P.S. When I post, it's to Ninja Turtles. :)
Princess Caroline chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
ROTFLMFAO I gotta play around with this for a fanfic for another category. Keep up the good work!