Reviews for Never The Same
LisaMarie91 chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
Please update! I love this story.
cosmopolitan chapter 12 . 9/1/2007
so i just got back from vacation to be greeted with this, YAY ME! i mean what a home coming

anywayz,

O.M.G. Want. More.
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Good story, keep it up.
this-recurring-dream chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
caving is good! very good...BUT doesnt mean they cant play around first, i mean, come on, who doesnt like a bit of fun & games?

yeah, cant'ya tell i need sleep?

lolz, lovely chapter, im WAITING WITH BATED BREATH for the "cave" chapter!
this-recurring-dream chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
hahaha! as always, cute story! hehe, especially the Mrs.-Potter-Im-not-your-mother thing, that was REALLY funny!
igaveattheoffice chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
This is a decent piece of writing. Your grammatical structure is excellent, except for one mistake I've seen repeated many times throughout the story: "you're" should be used as a contraction for you are, and all through the story you've used it in possessive form. "Your" is the possessive.

The only thing that bothers me in terms of canon is the Transfiguration class where they practice being animagi. Because of the strict laws concerning animagi which are referred to in the books (specifically PoA), I doubt very seriously that it's something they'd be taught in class. Sirius implies, too, that the three of them worked it out on their own.

Anyway, enough nitpicking, let me tell you what I do like about this. I like that it reads as though Lily is telling the story to someone out loud, rather than as a written story. It's got this slightly muddled air about it, and it feels like Lily is trying to tell the story to someone through a cloud of complete bliss that hovers over her. She stumbles over things and her thoughts are kind of disjointed. Had you written this in third person rather than first, it wouldn't make a lot of sense.

I like that you've clearly taken care wih your writing; not many amateur authors do that. So many stories I've read here appear to be dashed off at odd moments and posted on a whim. You're acquainted with your spellcheck - again, a rarity. I would venture a guess from the overall tone of your writing that you're in your teens yourself. You've got a good deal of potential! Pay attention to your writing assignments, even the really boring ones (oh, i could tell you stories about the horribly dull things I was made to write in high school). You wouldn't think that analytical writing would help as a fiction writer, but it really does.
ahornblaetter chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
Awesome! More, more! ;P
this-recurring-dream chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
*rolls around on ground laughing* married...in his dreams...LMAO! hilarious! the teddy bears were good as well, BUT I LOVE THE END! best laugh ive had ALL DAY!
ahornblaetter chapter 8 . 1/23/2007
I'm loving this! Keep more updates coming! ;)
Lilyluvr chapter 8 . 1/7/2007
I really liked this chapter with lily becoming a mauraunder
Lillian Vianne chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
I luved it much and I really cant wait to read more!;);D:):D
Lilyluvr chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I know its just the just the first chapter but i think its good so far
Lillian Vianne chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
I loved it lots and I cant wait to read more!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
this-recurring-dream chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
i reeally like the part where she fell! call me predictable, but it was really good.