Reviews for Fathers and Daughters
Amorphous Entity chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Please update soon! TheFallenOne -
Amon-100 chapter 9 . 10/19/2007
You know I've read this story more times than I care to admit [20-25 times] and I havent left one review so I'll just have to leave a nice big one here.

The fic was good and I personaly loved the way you switched between Zoe and Jack's point of view, it made it seam like an actual episode, and you got most of the charactors sounding right as well as there interecation with the other charactors, you also seamed seemed to predict jack wife Abby nearly spot on before we saw her on the show.

You sould really think about doing an other eureka fic, there just isn't enought out there, maybe a sequil to this one or a new one intiraly I don't know.

All I do know is that if you do, from the reviews of this fic you will have a good aduance

And so end the longest review I have ever given :)

Amon
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
hehehe... I see where this is going... PLEASE update SOON!
Jade of Purple chapter 9 . 7/4/2007
Pretty good story, it had me smiling at the end. :)
Call Me Sarah chapter 9 . 1/28/2007
S.A.R.A.H! Tell MacGateFan that I love him/her!

Lol, I love the story!

-Sarah

hehe, it's ironic..my name's Sarah
reen212000 chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
Aww... I really like this story... Update soon!
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
need more soon
kakomaan chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
Me likey! Please continue!
ModernDayMuse chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I have read all three sections so far, and I'm very impressed! I'd like to save my review for the completed work. Can't wait to see how it ends!
Arscapi chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Ok, please tell me there's more. I'm hooked now.
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Love it, keep on going. Don't let Abby take his little girl away.
GA is my Guilty Pleasure chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
I love it! update soon please!
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
Need more please? I'm on pins and needles waiting to find out who did it.
stonedtoad chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
This is really good, please write more soon!
luli27 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Oh,good. But he's not dying, is he? He can't. I'm so happy to see that someone is finally writing Eureka fics. I love that show and it's going to be a long time until next season, I'm going to need all the fics I can get. Please, update soon.