Reviews for Unity in Spira
Mimi chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
I'm so glad that I found your awesome masterpiece of aurikku stories XD. They are full of amazing plots and smexy and hot. I hope you still continue writing about this pair because they are so rare these days to find and not many people like to read/write about this pairing. I must say this is like a treasure in a big and deep ocean. I'm not exaggerating because it's the truth. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece for us readers. You make us really happy because these stories satisfied our desires(cough dirty cough thoughts).
LucksFullmoon chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
Nice refrince to the game.

I realy hope you make a sequle to this*fingers crossed*
LucksFullmoon chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
This (chapter 8) was not boring! I injoyed it.
mieuwings chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
That was a sweet story. Very nicely written, and it flowed, which is very good. I don't like stories that end up choppy and seemingly skipping from one thing to the next without anything in between. Anyways, it did kind of cut off short, but I hope you will actually continue it one day soon.

Cheering you on,

Kori no Tsubasa chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
Aw! That was a really cute story and so sweet. Though it was rather short. -Pouts-

Oh well, I got the fluffy sugary stuff I wanted! And Seymour got taken out! Yay!

I so hate him and his stupid gravity defying hair. There is no way that that is natural! I think he uses lots of hair gel, hair spray and some wires. And with the way he wears his clothes he looks like he has a pot belly in the game (that is a note from my sister).

. I loved it! :D Auron and Rikku are so awesome together! :)

Another great story! Thank you for spending your time writing it for us to read!

Kori no Tsubasa chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
-Stabs both Seymour and Yunalesca in the backs with very sharp objects- Take that!

-Points at them laying on the ground- Auron belongs to Rikku and Yuna belongs to Tidus! You dirty conniving little-

-Looks up when she finds people staring at her- Um, oopsie?

lolz Sorry, but that's what I felt like doing in this chapter! lolz

Good chappie! Can't wait to see what happens next!

-Runs off for the next chapter leaving Seymour and Yunalesca bleeding on the carpet-

Kori no Tsubasa chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
XD Jaymo, you are just too funny! -Dances-

They may be getting hitched, but I think Rikku likes Thundaga more than she likes Auron right now! -Giggles- And that's saying something!

I almost died laughing when I realized where this was going! I think this is going to get pretty interesting from here on out!

On to the next chapter! I wanna see what happens next!

just-let-me-go chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
I love it so much if i could i would marry it jk but i do love it keep writing
TangyLemonade chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
OMG I totally loved it! Please please please write a sequel!
Rikku chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
This has got to be the best Auron-Rikku story I ever read! plz update soon!
RikkuAuronFan chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
I really hope you're gonna update soon, cause I love your story! It is.. fabulous!
memories are nice chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
i want more!please update soon!
OMFG I HATE THIS ACCOUNT chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
Dammit. I want more! MOAR! I dedicated chapter 7 of my story to you, so GODDAMMIT I WANT MOAR!

I'm sorry, honey, let me put this nicer.

This story is fantastic and I want to see more. not neccisarily lemoney more, but perhaps you could make Rikku pregnant and stuff and then Gippal try and convince everyone it's his baby and... well that's just farfetch'd, but you see where I'm going, right? No? oh well...

Ah, dammit, just update :D

Pretty please?

The KaT.
Dstar504 chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
I wish... I don't know... that there was more. But as a wirter who has like six project in her hands (some not even starting yet) I know what it feels like to want to wrap things up. So for a person under pressure this is very nice.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
-chokes- Ew! But... it is kind of cute, so I'm for it.