Reviews for Insanity of a Talking, Moving Puppet
nanichan54 chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Amazing story! I loved it!
Phosphor chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
"Just call him Trojan Man!"
xD
Guest chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
I luv your writing the entire story was put together perfectly. The characters we're also voiced accurately which made the story a lot better.
theredpoofballhat chapter 13 . 10/1/2010
god, this has to be the best fanfiction on this site. you guys are incredibly talented and i cried my brains out at the end. i love you!
Mile chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
I have to say now, I freaking love your depiction of Clyde Frog with Wendy. He's MAGICAL.
disableaccount chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
This was so brilliant! It was hilarious, funny, and accurate! 8D Amazing!
Darth0wned chapter 13 . 11/27/2009
Good Story. Not much more i can say, it was really quite good and thats all that is needed to be said about it.
dangerahead chapter 13 . 11/8/2009
Wow, this was an amazing story! Especially the whole this with Clyde Frog, was amazing. It has a great ending, and the writing had me hooked. You are some very talented writers!
anon chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Usually slash makes me squeamish, but you fic is so well written that I can forgive this (homophobia is not one of my admirable traits). I really like what I've read so far, and I eagerly continue.
SnicketSister chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
I really, really, really loved this story. Lemon is not my cup of tea, and neither is slash, but there were enough wonderful Cartman and Wendy moments to make this a lovely story. For the most part, they were beautifully characterized. I couldn't count the number of times I said, "AWW!" or emitted a similar fangirl squeal. Clyde Frog as Cartman's fairy godfrog was absolute genius. I could've done without Cartman's final prank on Wendy, but on the whole, this was very enjoyable and very good.
southparkfans chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
aw~ Style and Candy~ my fav pairing 3
Cardio Necrosis chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Aww, they kissed. And the Clyde Frog thing was funny as hell.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
I loved the part with Clyde Frog! That was awesome.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Just as good as the first chapter, plus awesome Kyle/Stan moments. Good job. Really liking this fic.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Great first chapter! All of the characters are believable, and their voices are fantastic.