Reviews for Don't want to see you
Christina chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Love the story update soon
Jesusita316 chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
that was good post more soon please
pepsi2005 chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
Great story...I was confused at first with the signed papers and the custody and Theresas and Sheridans friendship...I would be alot less confusing with "" or some other way indicating when someones speaking...Just a helpful tip.
CarynDonovan chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Okay thank you. I feel sorry for Jane that she had to see that. Ethan just ticks me off. His own daughter watches her step-mother shoot and kill her uncle and he does what ever he can to get her off. So Sherdain has a restraining order. Is that against Theresa's family or against anyone getting near Theresa's family. Another excellent update however. I can't wait for more.
emma134 chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
wow that was really good hope you load soon cant wait
CarynDonovan chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
This sounds like a good story. I am a little confused though. Gwen killed Luis. How did all that happened. And I don't get the whole Theresa signed papers that Gwen can see Jane once a year thing. Could you please explain that to me. Other than that it is a good story and I am really looking foward to the next part.
Christina2002 chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Great fic. I can't believe that Gwen killed Luis. By chance will there be a flashback that will tell the events of when Luis died. Can't wait to read the next parts.
emma134 chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
i dont understand why gwen killed luis and she not in jail when every one saw her n-e wayz i like it load soon
TaylorChesney chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Awsome story
emma134 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
that was really good hope you load soon