Reviews for Drenched
StackerWlf chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
I like this story a lot but I cannot find the story Legends of Kanto so I have no idea with some of what is going on. could you direct me the right way or is the story deleted.
Jack Keller chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Nice. I like the alternate reality of 'Drenched', with the 'mutations' like Metal claw and the evolution stones causing such pain. It is somewhat unique and I like it! And Rain is cool. So's his name. Raichus are cool. When they're not drawn fat, that is. That's why I gave Thunder, from 'Fire Incarnate', Jolteon and human atributes. Anyways, I'll probable read some of your other fics now.
giblegirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
well, that was a really good story, but it was also very vilont.i give it a 10.
Latiwings chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
nice story

please make more about Rain.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
This was wonderful! I'll be reading your other fics, when I get the chance. I love the new view you give on Pokemon and their view on the world.

I actually contemplated doing a fanfiction slightly like this... two years ago (I think) but it turned out terrible and I didn't bother posting it anywhere. Your version of the idea is wonderful, new, and refreshing, and I hope you keep up the good work!

(Lol, I suck at reviews)
T0M Serv0 chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
This reminds me of a sci-fi fic, and you're inspiring me with all sorts of ideas, as well as ideas that I already have in the making. A wonderful chapter and...Sneasel! Whoo! He's one of my favorite pokemon!

~Snuffie
T0M Serv0 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Thank you for submitting your character, Rain. I will also do the honors to read your three-part story. So far it is very interesting and I'll try to see where I can fit him in my story. Not that I don't have room, but there are just so many possibilities. He is a very deep character.

~Snuffie
Pachi chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
Totally awesome story!I wish it had been longer and when did Rain get hit by the evo stone?It puzzles me...All in all though the story was great!

~Pachi
Mew3692002 chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
Oh wow, that was an awesome story! I really liked it!
Thomas Drovin chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Hey there! Not a bad chapter, and that was an interesting idea you put up about 'Pokemon Darklings' a Pokemon get's that title huh? Now there's a first! I wonder what plan Team Rocket are coming up with? Update again soon so I can see!

P.S:I'm in the process of writing up a sequel for 'Pokemon Darkling' it's called 'Mutational Madness!' it'll be up soon so keep your eyes peeled. Later!
Ringa's Dream chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Oh my... That. Was. AMAZING! Well, that last chapter litteraly blew me away, it was so damn good! Go Rain and Firestorm, whoop whoop! I really liked the fighting, I'm so glad that lady and her stupid Sneasel died a painful and horrible death. :3

I cant wait till your new story comes out though! Yay~

Toodles,

Dream~
Thomas Drovin chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
I must say you fooled me on the last chapter, I thought our Pokemon friends died. How silly of me to believe that, what will befall them now I wonder? Update soon so I can see!
Thomas Drovin chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Well here I am reviewing your stories. I must say that was an interesting twist! Pokemon who wanted to free their fellows from humans, I never saw that coming! Shame they died, but at least they went out in a blaze of glory. I think I'll add this to my favorites list and see where it goes.
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
So Rain is the Raichu? Not a very fitting name... but it doesn't matter, when I name my Pokemon even weirder names.

I can see the bond of friendship between Rain and Firestorm... they are both OC's, right?

Looking forward to your next update.
Shadows in the Light chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Ya know, these stories make me hate being a pokemon trainer. ah well. this is AU i hope. please tell me it is or ill never beable to play Diamond. or at least that these huimans are Rockets.

Anyway, great fic, a bit more millitary then i usually read, but good all the same.

out of curiosity, would yo mind reviewing my fic? it aint as dark as this, but i still think its good.