Reviews for Drenched
StackerWlf chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
I like this story a lot but I cannot find the story Legends of Kanto so I have no idea with some of what is going on. could you direct me the right way or is the story deleted.
Jack Keller chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Nice. I like the alternate reality of 'Drenched', with the 'mutations' like Metal claw and the evolution stones causing such pain. It is somewhat unique and I like it! And Rain is cool. So's his name. Raichus are cool. When they're not drawn fat, that is. That's why I gave Thunder, from 'Fire Incarnate', Jolteon and human atributes. Anyways, I'll probable read some of your other fics now.
giblegirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
well, that was a really good story, but it was also very vilont.i give it a 10.
Latiwings chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
nice story

please make more about Rain.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
This was wonderful! I'll be reading your other fics, when I get the chance. I love the new view you give on Pokemon and their view on the world.

I actually contemplated doing a fanfiction slightly like this... two years ago (I think) but it turned out terrible and I didn't bother posting it anywhere. Your version of the idea is wonderful, new, and refreshing, and I hope you keep up the good work!

(Lol, I suck at reviews)
T0M Serv0 chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
This reminds me of a sci-fi fic, and you're inspiring me with all sorts of ideas, as well as ideas that I already have in the making. A wonderful chapter and...Sneasel! Whoo! He's one of my favorite pokemon!

Snuffie
T0M Serv0 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Thank you for submitting your character, Rain. I will also do the honors to read your three-part story. So far it is very interesting and I'll try to see where I can fit him in my story. Not that I don't have room, but there are just so many possibilities. He is a very deep character.

Snuffie
Pachi chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
Totally awesome story!I wish it had been longer and when did Rain get hit by the evo stone?It puzzles me...All in all though the story was great!

Pachi
Mew3692002 chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
Oh wow, that was an awesome story! I really liked it!
Thomas Drovin chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
Hey there! Not a bad chapter, and that was an interesting idea you put up about 'Pokemon Darklings' a Pokemon get's that title huh? Now there's a first! I wonder what plan Team Rocket are coming up with? Update again soon so I can see!

P.S:I'm in the process of writing up a sequel for 'Pokemon Darkling' it's called 'Mutational Madness!' it'll be up soon so keep your eyes peeled. Later!
Ringa's Dream chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Oh my... That. Was. AMAZING! Well, that last chapter litteraly blew me away, it was so damn good! Go Rain and Firestorm, whoop whoop! I really liked the fighting, I'm so glad that lady and her stupid Sneasel died a painful and horrible death. :3

I cant wait till your new story comes out though! Yay

Toodles,

Dream
Thomas Drovin chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
I must say you fooled me on the last chapter, I thought our Pokemon friends died. How silly of me to believe that, what will befall them now I wonder? Update soon so I can see!
Thomas Drovin chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Well here I am reviewing your stories. I must say that was an interesting twist! Pokemon who wanted to free their fellows from humans, I never saw that coming! Shame they died, but at least they went out in a blaze of glory. I think I'll add this to my favorites list and see where it goes.
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
So Rain is the Raichu? Not a very fitting name... but it doesn't matter, when I name my Pokemon even weirder names.

I can see the bond of friendship between Rain and Firestorm... they are both OC's, right?

Looking forward to your next update.
Shadows in the Light chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Ya know, these stories make me hate being a pokemon trainer. ah well. this is AU i hope. please tell me it is or ill never beable to play Diamond. or at least that these huimans are Rockets.

Anyway, great fic, a bit more millitary then i usually read, but good all the same.

out of curiosity, would yo mind reviewing my fic? it aint as dark as this, but i still think its good.