Reviews for Gifts
TexasTripletMom chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
that was really special. I really enjoyed this story.

One minor editing comment

She was shocked when she realized…

Exactly why he gave her the book;

personally (though it makes little different i expect) I would have prefered to see "Why he had given her the book". I may be wrong, that's just my opinion I like the way that flows better. )
Gilligan chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
So, I thought that this story was amazing! It was so well written, and I'm actually fighting back tears right now. I think that you did a wonderful job with this, and the idea was beautiful.
Viper003 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009

sicily volterra chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow! that was intense
Chonga815 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
OK, I'm all choked up now.

Amazing story. Beautiful prose. That last gesture at the grave darned near did me in.

Best of all was the appeal to the senses in the first bit - the visual in the silent blur, the tactile in the feel of the sand, and the auditory in the sound of the gulls. Masterfully done.
SacreJambons chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
THat was great, i really enjoyed it.
hula hips chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I was wary about reading this one shot, no dialog piece. I looked at the title time and time again as I would pass through the twilight mom fave community. I gave in, read it...and found it brilliant.

That was really a great piece and I am glad I read it!
nativewildmage chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow...I absolutely loved this one. I like how you used a completely new character to bring perspective to the story. Absolutely marvelous, almost made me cry.

Laughing Dragoness chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Please don't stop writing...
Variety-3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wow, that was beautiful. I love seeing little glimpses of Bella, and how she grows. And to see her message finally be delivered to Charlie - oh, I love it. Great job.
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Excellent! Beautifully written! I love how you tied the passing of time all together.

94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »