Reviews for Gifts
limona chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This was intriguing but a little confusing... maybe because I've never read Sense & Sensibility?

I wouldn't think Bella would still be plain in such stark contrast to Edward after she's changed, either.

I did enjoy it, though.
Twilightaholic chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
One word - Beautiful.
Happy Ash chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Aw! i loved this story! i was almost in tears by the end of it! you wrote it very well and it certanly connected to what they were probably feeling!
silly bj chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
~WOW!~ sad enought to curb my appetite for the rest of the day.

Very well written - almost poetic.

Now I shall read some more of your writings.
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I LOVED IT! Oh my GOD I love your stories. They are AWESOME!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That wa SO beautiful! I dont actually know what else to say - there isn't really anything. Your story was stupendous.
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Aww! That was so cute and sad... :)
cassierigum chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
You made me cry!

I really can give you no better praise. That was stunning, enchanting. The atmosphere and the pacing were beautiful. I am in awe of this piece. Beautiful, simple, heartwrenchingly tragic and uplifting.

Excellent.
lia516 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
wow! This one made me cry. That's only happened one other time with a fanfic. great job!
love bite chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This was so touching! I really liked it.
jenny chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was beautiful. I love that quote from S&S. Wonderful job.
hearalay chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
this story is absolutely beautiful.
angietheunicorn chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
VERY VERY nice. aw.
xxtwilight chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow. Your writing style is excellent, and this story is so mystifying! I haven't read anything like it. I hope you continue writing. Best of luck!
Zapenbits chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This was such a wonderful story! I've actually never read any Twilight fanfiction yet but this looked too good NOT to read!

Great job with this!DD

Keep up the wonderful writing!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »