Reviews for Gifts
VictoriaOke chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
*sniffle*
EdwardCullensGirl09 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
AHH! That was so good. I damn you for being able to write so amazingly and teasing me with . . . endings. I hate endings, because then the story is over and I want to cry, until I read another one of your amazing masterpiece's. Ahh. That was too good.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
AW!

KAWAII! HOW CUTE!

This is really really GREAT! aw. Wow. Your really REALLY good at this.

-Cris
lil-devil11491 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
This is FABULOUS! my favorite one-shot of all time! it's so cute at the end, but so sad... i wanted to cry but smile at the same time... so cute! i LOVE it!

-lildevil-
bellarina chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
what a beautifully touching story. it brought tears to my eyes to read bella's words to her family and friends in the letter.
HeartlessMagic chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
wow, that was so beautiful, that i cried through the entire thing... at times, i had to wait for a moment before i could go on... very wonderful... good job! keep up the awesome work!

devi
Nonya chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
OMG. This FanFic was amazing.

I hope you write more in the future, because I will definetly read it : )
FakeBaconFryer chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was beautiful! I love it!
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Oh, that was just so sweet! *cries*
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I love this story. Immensely. And I know I spelled that wrong, but oh well. Congratulations on winning the contest! You definitely earned it.
myheartsbeenbojanked chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This is really awesome. I love it, your good!
DiamondSuns chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Wow. That was... wow. Amazing!
Cimbeline chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I'm going to cry, thot was so lovely. You're quite talented; you know how to spin a good thread. Good work! I'm off to read the rest of your fictions.

Manthara
Magic-Hampster chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
That was an amazing story. It was very emotional.
Bangle Meister chapter 1 . 4/15/2007