Reviews for In these last moments
Bethan1996SPN chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awesome! :( :)
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I like it, but it'd be better/deeper if it was in Dean's point of view. If you'd say what he was thinking/feeling, or if you'd then have Sam come in and read the letter or whatever. It's good, but you could make it better.
FireZombie chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
See ya Dean! I'll miss you.
not burning the story chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
what?(laughing) ok if u make me laugh with deans suicide that's not a very good thing. it was too short to hold any real meaning. com on you gotta gove your readers something more! we know he feels like no one cares about him, that he doesnt matter(they said it in devils trap!) and every one on fanfic abuses that piece of knowledge. so if u were gonna use that as motivation for his suicide u couldve at least given us some back ground like what did the letters say? or wheres sam, when is this occurring? is this after in my time of dying, pre season, when? ur reader is confused! mabey u could do another one shot with sam finding the letters or whatever. cuz ur a good writer u just need to write more so that we understand what's goinig on. remember, we are not in ur head, we have no idea what ur thinking or what dean in ur head is thinking. just elaborate if u dont want ur tragedy to come across as a comedy.