Reviews for To my Angel, your Mortal
Ria chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was adorable! I really liked the Angel/Mortal idea and how you dihed it out!, Though I did get a bit confused with who was the mortal after a while, I just kept giggling all the same, especially with Leon and Cloud's moments.

Though I can't help that I really like your personifications to the vending And your personifications in general, They ALWAYS make me giggle and I LOVE it.
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
sexy
TSRM chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I just love reading this once every month for a good break.
MinaTakahashii chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
You had me fooled the whole time! *dies*

But this was very nice It was nicely written and I like the idea.

Thanks for writing this!
Innocent KH chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
hahahaha! am so 'clever'!1 hahaha! i thought the angel-mortal notes were the ones between sephy and Cloud! ahahhaa! man, am slow..o.0

i literally am in love with the way urite..ok that sounded weird, but really! ur style engulfs us in ur story...

And...itslateat nite and i keep craking up abuot the unbelievably funny jokes u've wriiten. They're not even jokes! They're pure humour .

I lurved this! RawR! . hehehe
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I am SO confused, I thought the letters were Cloud and Sephiroth. Because he was talking to Leon after he pinned the chocolate on the wall, so I thought it was to Sephiroth. Way confused anyway, nice story.
OnlyKatsu chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was so cute! loved how leon was so jealous all the time
H.K chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Still going through these until I wander off for other things. Enjoyed this one too. Love it. I think you deserve reviews for all your stories that I've read so far...first time I've reviewed a one shot too. Any who. I thought it was sweet in its own way. The good kind of sweet, not the 'throw up my lunch' kind of sweet. I also adored the personifying of the vending machine. I thought it was cute and humerous. Admittedly, I also have a sore spot for Sephy being the rejected abandoned person in a potential relationship. xD I'm not sure why, I think a sulking Seph is adorable and amusing though.

Thanks for reading and writing.

H.K.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aww! How sweet!
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
omigosh, I LOVE this story insanely! Wow, just WOW! At first I was like 'that is totally leon writing those' but then I thought 'Oh no, the cute letters were written by cloud and sephi...', but in the end it was 'Yes! the letters are Cleon!'. This story is simply AMAZING! Any story that has me second guessing is great in my book!

I had read 'Shall We Have Coffee Together?' when it came out and fell in love with it! I came across it again today and kicked myself when I realized that I didnt review it! I am so sorry! Prepare to get that review quick! Oh, and of course some additions to my favorites!

Ok, so you know Dualism, right? You best! Well, this fic of hers, 'Look Away' is probably my favorite fic ever for my favorite pairing, Zemyx. Since reading that, I find myself comparing like every other zemyx to it! Anyways, my point being is that this fic right here has to be my FAVORITE Cleon ever! Though I haven't read as much of this pairing, this is saying A LOT! No doubt, I absolutely see myself worshipping this!

I'm not sure what else to say, but great, great job! I will make sure to read ur other fics and review them! It is so late right now (eep! 4 am!), so forgive me if you get them tomorrow (or later today!)! Can't wait to read them!
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I didn't review this earlier? Weird... This was so sweet. Sephiroth got pwned! ALRIGHT! And vending machines are evil. Very evil...

-Kiki
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
aw that is sweet.
Euriko Akikuro chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
very very good! lqtm if u havnt noticed i am most likely to reply amazing! or very good! or omg please more! to anything about cloud and leon lol
iLostmysoul chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
XD Love the moral. How true it is...
What do Star's Do chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This was a really cute story. I really like the suttle rivalry between Leon and Sephiroth. Anyway keep up the good work and please write some more fics about leon/cloud! Thanks! :p