Reviews for Glimpsing Elysium
Eurisse chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
You wrote it so beautifully that I can't help but wish it was longer. It was really a good-read. Thank you for writing this! )
milady.gothika chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
You're very good. Feelings are lost in the world of your story.. one of the best ByaRan fic written. Thank you. Hope to see more.
nish0 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow. There should be more ByaxRan stories like this.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was so beautifully written! Moving and believable- truly enjoyed this read.
Honeyee chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Awwww...Beautifully written

You did a fantastic job on this one!
Failed chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
REALLY REALLY REALLY nice story you've got here...

emotions packed with great deal for reasons :)

I really like it, Honto ni

Arigatou Gozaimasu for this fan fiction :D
wanda lensherr chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
aw i'm glad he apologize it was so sad but a damn good story lol
venuslegacy9 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is an amazing story, I like the way you show how the two manage to find each other, through their fears, insecurities, pasts, it was so lovely to read. The emotions feel so real and raw, I particularly loved the way you portrayed Byakuya it was such an accurate characterisation, few fanfic authors get him right, but I really enjoyed your interpretation; I also liked how you gave rangiku depth, to reveal the character behind the mask her public persona. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer, I want more lol
eternaltorture chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aw, this was sweet!

I can just imagine Byakuya saying those words w

I love your Byakuya/Matsumoto fanfics! I hope to see more! :D
Crimson Sakura Princess chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is the most beautiful story i've read in ages. The ephiphany that had hit Byakuya is unlike any other i've read. This is a true inspiration for authors like myself. I thank you very much for writing such an aspiring piece to one of my favourite couples of the Bleach series.

Crimson Sakura Princess
lieutenant-taijiya chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aw. That was beautiful. I swear there were tears in my eyes as I read it. Wonderful Job.
LittleZmogTheCrimsonMooMoo chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Awz That's so cute. Loved the story, and you had my faveorite word in it -Discombobulated- Yayz! does a happy dance
anfieldgyul chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
What a poignant story. I loved how you've skillfully written both of my fave characters and illustrated how there is hope for two scarred people. Superbly written, with a perfect balance between Rangiku's and Byakuya's introspection and thank you for giving Byaran fans such a magnificent piece.
EB1124 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Perfect. Very well written! Keep it up :)
trito chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh, wow! Very good! Angsty and romantic at the same time, I love it!

Damn you Byakuya, a girl certainly can't walk out on you. XD