Reviews for Glimpsing Elysium
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
OMG! This is my first time to read a MatsumotoXByakuya fic and my God I loved it. You captured their characters very well. And added depth to the character especially of Matsumoto. I never considered this pairing before as I'm a rabid HitsuMatsu shipper but now that I've read this, I think you may have a ByakuyaXMatsumoto shipper.

The story flowed smoothly and though their characters or personalities very much collide, you still came up with this wonderdul story and managed to harmonize those differences.

This is incredible. Loved it. )
VacantEyes chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Thanks for this pairing...this is the second pairing I like,after hitsumatsu...BEST LOOKING PAIR is these alternate impossible pairing do indeed hook up..
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
WOAH. Wow. I don't usually read straight pairings for Byakuya (yaoi freak...) but this was just awesome! So.. sweet, angsty. Full of emotions. Luv it, good job on this!
Leandri chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I love that one, well done, so romantic and subtil, so quiet, so great:) I like this pairing, please write some more
l Hypocrisy l chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Great Sequel.
Yachiru-Chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Your fic is great!

Please, write more.
Sinnara chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Wow... I never thought of this pairing... Please write more! I thought it was CUTE!
thunder sister chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Aww... The first Byakuya/Rangiku fic I've seen where he actually accepts her! Congratulations!
naltariel chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
This fic is beautiful! I love your characterizations. Byakuya apologizing, now that's new! I'm glad he realized his mistake before it's too late.
Allene chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
one word, INCREDIBLE...i never would have imagined this pairing, but your story has made me realize the possibilities.

very well written story, i liked how you could just about feel the emotion. LOVED it.

i daresay, i wouldn't mind if you were to create a longer piece of this pairing, you write them so well D
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
*hums in contentment*

Fabulous writing. Even though I don't really like this pairing, you're writing makes it so very tempting to...

*nods* Great writing indeed.
Naien chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I liked it. Really, it's one of those stories that makes you smile. I have to admit I was a little skeptical upon seeing the pairing; these two are as different as night and day, but you managed to harmonize these differences to bring them together. The combination is refreshingly charming!

Well done!
Cranberry Scoop chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Yay! I like this fic. There're not many Byakuya/Matsumoto out here. Thank you for writing!
Unidentified Child chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
That was amazing. I read it over 5 times. You captured the beauty of Matsumoto's memories, and her passion/angst. Byakuya was right on target too. If you wouldn't mind, could you please do another ByaMoto? I love them as a pair [[Though, I don't know why...]]. I would love to read a few chapters about a relationship buliding between the two... 3
Andy Wong Fey Hong chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Oh wow, beautifully written about one of the more unlikely relationships in Bleach. In fact,the first one I've heard between Byakuya and Rangiku. It was touching about how you wrote Rangiku's emotions, although I find it extremely out of character that she is insecure. Even in light of Ichimaru's betrayal not once did she break down unlike Hinamori.

Byakuya on the other hand, fits his character well except for falling for Rangiku of course. But then, I suppose the way you wrote it was credible. the way you wrote their tender moments was fantastic as well.

Keep up the good work.