Reviews for Superstitious
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Giggle mischievously.
Augusta chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I don't know why but I can see Rodney screaming like my best friend. He screams like a little girl.
jedi-mcfly chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Hehe. Rodney screamed like a girl...
Sepik chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh that was great. XD
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
:giggles: I love it!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Holy crap. I nearly peed my pants after this story! You rock!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I liked the story! It's not crappy! It's funny!
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Marvelous!
KateCarter chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
LOL...short, easy to picture, enjoyable. Although it's actually possible to have three "Friday the 13ths" in one year...if you have one in February, and it's not a leap year, then you get one in March, and also in November. It happened a few years ago.
flubber chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I loved it. I am not really superstitious on the whole, other than the fact that my family believes that having a black cat cross your path is lucky. And I do the salt thing because it's force of habit!

However, I do have a problem with Friday the 13th! Strange things happen to me on that day! (Why this should worry me I don't know, as strange things happen me on most days!) ;-)

So I really for for Rodney. He's not superstitious at all! But...

In this story John Sheppard is a really evil man and I think he should think himself lucky that Rodney fainted.

I wonder what happened when Rodney woke up? LOL

Thanks for this. It made me laugh!

TTFN

flubber
drufan chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
LOL! Cha, cha, cha. Jason is scary.
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I should know about superstition - my birthday happens to be on Friday the 13th this upcoming year (2007). XD I'm so excited. My b-day actually cancels out 07-13-07 on a Friday! Lol. So excited.

Very nice, loved the fact that it was Sheppard and Jinto behind the superstition. Irony - it just slays me. XD "You see, Jinto...I told you it was scary." Rodney's reaction was priceless! Tomorrow is the 13th, my lucky day.

Have a great Friday the 13!
DrkAnglVI chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
OMG, I freaking LOVE it! Thanks for the laugh!
ESCotLoE chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
this was fantastic!

i laughed out loud at the ending - absolutly hilarious!

it definatly wasnt a crappy story - keep it up - its great!
nwfairy chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Friday the 13 kicks ass.

But I always burn a candle for the Knights.