Reviews for To Rodney, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar
TouchedbyaMunster chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I enjoyed this. I'm a big Batman 1966 fan. I know lots of trivia. I loved the line, "Someone on Atlantis usurping his position as the king of all obscure Batman trivia? How horrifying." Great job!
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Lol.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
rodney should she and him are meant to be.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very funny. Great job!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I love when you end with those great punch lines!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Good story!
Sepik chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Lol!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Ahh, the comic book trivia world. Now the question is how the f- does she know so much about it?
KateCarter chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
ROFL! I loved it, especially "Rodney, marry that girl" at the end...it's great!
flubber chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I loved that story. I really enjoyed Batman as a series and I also have watched some of the movies two.

Depite some of the other comments that have been made, I rate Jim Carrey's Riddler. So I would have mentioned him too! (But that didn't stop me from enjoying the story though! ;-) )

I also like the way that John reacted to the fact that Cadman knew all this stuff.

It's just a shame that you didn't put in what Rodney's reaction was to John comment at the end. That would have been fun! ;-)

Thank you for making me smile.

TTFN

flubber
dahan chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I was thinking the final sentiment myself! lol. 0 I'm surprised he didn't ask on the spot.

Under his skin, in his head, in his day dreams even, Cadman has so got Rodney under her spell sometimes. The fic was fun and very in character. Nicely done.
drufan chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That show used to scare the crap out of me because of the darkness and the off camera angles. I was maybe 7 or 8 and my little brother loved it when they showed it first thing on Saturday morning. I believe it was on before Villa Allegre. But I digress.

Loved Cadman coming in and entertaining us with your knowledge. That scene was wonderful in the show and now even better with your tag!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I hope you're not including the Governator (a.k.a. "Ahnuld" Schwarzenegger) as one of the Mr. Freeze's. He was so lame he shouldn't even count. Same thing for Jim Carrey as Riddler. Now Michelle Pfeiffer, on the other hand, was wonderful as Catwoman and I love every role that Danny DeVito has ever played.

*ahem*

I'll quit geeking out now and just say that I loved this story. I pretty much ate and slept Batman when I was a kid. :-)
scifisarah chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
This was so cute! I have such a girl!crush on Cadman. And yay, obscure TV trivia! I'm not that into Batman, but obscure TV trivia is my obsession.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Too cool. I know only obsure information about SGA, SG-1, and MacGvyer really...