Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
Hellion-Kat chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
hi yah

now that I finally have time to myself (which I rearely get) ive decided to start reading from the beginning of ur list of works of batman stuff and already im giving another bravo:p I remember this character very well from my childhood her mask and relationship to the joker always managed to scare the crap out of me :p but then again anything i watched when i was younger scared the crap out me...

I like how you gave her a narrative and i find that yet again you've written about another character that i have yet to see written about in batman fanfiction

bravo!
SetsunaNoroi chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Very nicely done. I never could decide for myself wether she jumped because of fear of Joker or vanity now that her face was a mess. Well, you helped me finally make up my mind. I was surprised this was by you actually, I saw the fic, read it, then saw the name and realized wow, its one of Squishy's henchgirls! Usualy your stuff is so funny I was surprised, and it gave me even more reason to like this peice.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I think it's brilliant! Well done! You outdid yourself with this story, my friend - I'm very proud of you.
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow! this piece is very nice. why don't you put Angst and Tragedy instead of Angst and Drama? just a suggestion.

I normally don't read Tragedy, but this one was too good to pass up.
princessnatashaoftheelavie chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I always thought that the Joker "helped" her jump out the window. But I like your version much better. Alicia has depth here.
randomvacancy chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
It's so very rare to find a well-written story in this fandom, dealing with such minor characters. Amazingly done.
Daddys-little-gurl4ever chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
lovin it
darkknight uk chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Hugely enjoyable. A respectful tip of the hat to B89 and at the same time a solid exploration of an under developed peripheral character.
C.Bell chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Very nice. :) I think you captured the feel of Batman '89 well and I know that trying to flesh out a character that had so little on screen development might have been quite challenging, but I like this.

Alicia feels like something of a Harley Quinn prototype to me and it's interesting to see her get explored a bit. I always felt sorry for her and have often wondered about the off screen suicide. Your story could easily be a "missing scene". :)
Goldfield chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Great story, I liked it. Alicia was really poorly developed in the movie. I heard once that she would come back as Harley Quinn in a sequel to "Batman and Robin" that was never produced.