Reviews for Splash!
Luce-san chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
The springs at jusenkyo, huh. Hehehe... Which one did goku fall in?
medtechwriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
It took me a few minutes to realize where I had heard the changing bit from... Ranma 1/2! I am about to go indulge myself in some episodes now, but this was effing hilarious! Awesome! Couldn't stop laughing at all! Friggin awesome.
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
That was awesomely funny! Please don't tell me the spell reasserts itself everytime it rains...
Madhumalati chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
My first thought - after falling off the chair, choking, coughing and wiping my eyes - was "hey, is that Ranma 1/2 or what?" because of the hot-water cold-water deal. That said, turning Sanzo into a girl - and having Gojyo goggle and ogle - was a bit of pure evil. And Hakkai turning into a panda, and using the signboards; and Gojyo turning into a pig - although all things considered it would have been an equally rotten pun for Hakkai to have been the one turned into a pig.

There are too many good lines to quote a favourite, but...

"The two of them closed the bathroom door quietly, taking great care not to look at Sazno’s face. Oh, they knew it’d be a sight worth seeing, probably even a sight worth framing and hanging over the fireplace to share with future generations. But both of them were afraid to, since it was practically guaranteed they wouldn’t be able to keep their faces straight. And that pretty much guaranteed that there would be no future generations."

and

"Apparently satisfied with their panicked nods, the woman made her way out, closing the doors on complete silence and four men, three of them naked, one of whom was currently sex-challenged, in her wake."

Pure brilliance!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
*scratches head* I still don't quite get what happened to Goku...Was he just immune?
Blood-Debt chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I don't normally go for crossovers, but this is absolutely brilliant. You rock. Idolisation is in order. *idols*
kireira chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
You made me laugh so well. Great job!
jykamiya chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
LOL! that was a really good one...normally i find those gender-changing stories dull and unimaginative, but u certainly nailed it! Good work! _
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
RAOFLMAO!

PMS! TEE HEE HEE!
Eyes of Shinigami chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
*is literally on the floor laughing as hard as she can without being able to breathe* OMFG this was great! This was one of the funniest stories I think I have read in a LONG time.

I really enjoyed your writing style, and it flowed so well. The plot was original, and it was more than a little humorous. I think you just managed to make my day.

This one is going on my faves. Most defintitely. *nodnod*