Reviews for Once in a Black Moon
HCullen chapter 15 . 6/27
8 years?
Well, i think this is the end :(

No more chapters?

Really!

Finish it! At lest write a Chapter with the general idea!
latasha.conkle chapter 15 . 4/1
more please
Soul93 chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
I've been looking for a fic like this for a while! Where Cole isn't going out of his way to win Phoebe(hooray)! I sorta wish their kid becomes a kid again. You're doing a wonderful job!
charmingfan chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
This story is so good and it was left at the best part when Cole and Phoebe were about to talk. Its been a while so I don't know if your still writing this story, but I really hope the answer is yes coz its so good and I really want you to finish it till the end. Hope you find your muse and update soon! :)
AReason2Write chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
Wow I read everything so far and it's pretty good. Is this still in progress or...?
uniqu3s0u7 chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
Wow!

This story is really interesting..

Please continue writing this story...

I really like it. I hope that all of them would have a happy ending.

I'll be waiting for your update!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
UPDATE
Wolfen Dreams chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
I officially hate you. lol. Ending it RIGHT THEN? Jeez...

I have to admit, parts of this were funny! lol. Very enjoyable. Post more Soon!
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
ahh, I was rereading this chapter, and I liked it even more after reading up to chapter 15. I think Nuitari makes others suffer because he suffers, and he's confused. He wants to be left alone, but he also wants to be surrounded by people who love him.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
This is my first time reading through the story, and I've greatly enjoyed it.

Since the three beings that balanced magic are dead, who will take over? Will they be able to save Nuitari? I hope so for the sake of Cole and all the halliwells. Please update soon because it will be a sacrelage to leave sutch a wonderful story unfinished.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 14 . 8/13/2007
Quite an eventful chapter. I really didn't expect Prue. I sure hope Nuitari isn't dead.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
Did I mention how mutch I love this story? You know how to blend himor, romance, and other sutch elements just right.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
hmm, I wonder if the son will commit the same mistakes as the father with regards to the hollow
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
I liked this one, very entertaining as well as informative
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
It was wonderful! Seeing as it was action packed, full of suspense, touching, and very bloody.