Reviews for Candy Coated Chaos
Bobboky chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Very good work
Aslook chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Brilliant story! What's going to happen next? The bust was broken so they shouldn't be hallucinating from the candy. Unless that wasn't the proper bust? What's going on?
Marz1 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
evil candy? can't argue with a classic! update soon.
Achalon chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
I understand wanting to keep this separate, and, honestly, I'm just glad you decided to start updating this story again. It's a great idea for a fun story and I can't wait to see where you take it. )
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
I loved Teal'c description of Candy Corn! This is just great! I can't wait to see what happens after that little attack! Also, I was listening to "Waking Up in Vegas" while reading this. It made me laugh even more, cause I could just see Daniel and Vala in that situation! Great chapter!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Great chapter! I love the chapter title, and I thought that both charcters were very in character. I loved Ethan's little cameo as troubleamaker. I hope we'll be seeing more of him! Great chapter!
DaveInACave chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Well it's a bit of an odd start to a fanfic, but It's definately intriguing so I'm going to keep an eye on this fanfic and keeping reading when more comes out.
TallieCat chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
I'm very interested in seeing where you go for this-you've got a good start! Hope to see more soon!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
That was great! Man, I loved that conversation between Xan and Giles. Satanic Oompa Loompas...that was great! I loved this!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Great mini-prologue! I loved this!
GaboonViper chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Cool idea. a breath of fresh air from the whole lost relative thing that seems to be so popular with btvs crossovers.

I'd love to read more!
Angel Of Storms chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
So far so good. Now pardon me if I seem a bit whiney but I WANT MORE! Ahem. I would appreciate it if you would continue this story.