Reviews for Envy My Pain
Hana-Taisho chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
I found this story on another site. I'm glad i got to see it go a bit further. it was quite a differne't change from the first chapter i read.
Lovely for what you have written.
nejisakura chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
please update!

_
iAmACupOfJello chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
awesome story! FREAKING UPDATE. NOW.
Diamondz chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
Ths was very interesting but somewhat sad.I hope you write a sequel to 's amazing.I was not bored for a moment. This held my attention throughout the entire story. One of my it cuz i love itasaku if you have time write a sequel to a really good you decide to write a sequel please make it excellent !
Lila Priceless chapter 15 . 6/8/2009
Thank you for your service. I hope you and your comrades come home safely and as intact as possible. I am really enjoying this story. I hope you are able and willing to continue it. If you do decide to continue it, I wouldn't mind beta reading it for you.

Good luck and God bless.
deustace chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
I really like the idea of this story so far. It reminds me of one that I read before called The Virus. Itachi was evil in that one like he is in this one. It's a nice change from the stories that cast Itachi and the rest of the Akatsuki as normal people who happen to be doing less than good things. So yeah I like the dark stuff. On another note, I know you said, in your prologue I believe, not to point out grammatical errors and whatnot. But please, get a beta reader or read it over yourself, you'll be surprised at what you pick out. The story, while it has a good plot, doesn't flow well and so makes it hard to read.
xXlyraXvinceXx chapter 15 . 12/8/2008
I'm glad you haven't given up on this story. I really enjoy reading it since it's just so delightfully sick. Please update as soon as you can I'm desperately wainting for more of evil ItachiXD Believe me I'll definitely read the next chapters!
scarlet witch extreme chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE
kitten652 chapter 11 . 7/7/2008
ABSOLUTLEY FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT!1
scarlet witch extreme chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
his freakin story was amazing, it was so dark, and raw, I loved it, evry aching brutal minute. I think this Itachi is so fitting, he is different yet he is the same emotionally as u would expect the real itachi to be. Poor sakura in this story, it has to be the bad boy eh, (I feel her pain on that matter..sighs), she goes through hell. Anyway you put alot of effort and back stories into this story especially the one bout anko and orochimaru, I always figured that story was never elaborated in the manga, but your version rocked, and the kakashi scene, oh boy that was hot. Hardly any Naruto in this story, but hey it works. Keep up the equolently dangerous writing and please UPDATE SOON!
AnimeMangaFreak chapter 15 . 6/14/2008
Hope you update the next chapter soon.
Yoh Kiri chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
go on soon_
XxTenshiNamidaxX chapter 15 . 4/30/2008
omg plz update when u can!
itachisgirlfriend23 chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
keep writimg.i love this story so wait to see what you come up with you could add a bit more that is only a suggestion.
Lady Kaliska chapter 15 . 4/28/2008
I read through your story and the concept of your storyline is well done. Alot of spelling errors throughout, but I can understand that. My spelling isn't the best either when I don't have spellcheck ready. There are some words that you use that are spelled correctly but they do not mean what you are trying to convey. Don't take this as a flame, but as a constructive critisism. It's just something we all deal with on the road to becoming a better writer. As for the content, I personally feel that Sakura is just a little too weak. Although I understand that we all see different aspects of the character differently than other people, I think that Sakura being as smart as she is would utilize her strength and her gifts a bit differently. Because in all honesty one of Sakura's strong points is the inner strength that Tsunade help hone within her. The battle between her and Sasori is a true indicator of that. Other than that, the flow of your story is I think good. It keeps your readers entralled and I can see you enjoy writing emotions very much as you tend to stay on the topic of what the characters are feeling for the most part. Goodluck over seas *salutes* Thank you for what your doing over there for your country. May God bless you and keep you under his protection while your over there, doing good. :)