Reviews for A mile in your shoes
Myriamj chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
I love it. Sincerily. I adore it.
I think is good write, the idea is original, you respect the characters, and it's cute. And you write about the most characters, not only Helga or Arnold. It's great.
Thanks for write it.
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Awww I thought it was kinda cute :)
pisceanchic101 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Haha, is so sneaky. Nice fic; I really enjoyed the plot, and reading it too. :)
Champion of Justice chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Great story. It was funny.
MaxandFang101 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
I still think there should be a kiss.

One Lonely Marauder chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
You. I absolutely love you. And Mr. Simmons, that sneaky man.
Butterfree chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Wow, this whole fanfiction really felt like an actual episode.

You had everyone in the whole cast quite in character, which very few authors take the initiative to do when their goal is a Arnold/Helga pairing or friendship. The problems you had each of them do through were pretty funny and believable as well...seriously, feels like I'm watching this straight off of the television.

Only thing I found missing was that Helga didn't mention to Arnold anything about her knowing why he was so patient in the end. The scene just felt a bit one-sided, but not so much to be distracting.

The last line from Arnold is quite true to your title as well. Hope to read more from you in the future!

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Nightglider-star chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
I'm a writer. And I demand you continue this. I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! _
Tayst Strange chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
I'd like for the story to go through the whole week, but the ending is still nice. Way to go!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Oh my. I can't believe I missed this fic before. It's simply brilliant... Sure you weren't the first who used this plot (I was thinking about it myself, though with different 'pairings'), but what you wrote is nearly perfect. Bowl-cut Lila, 'chickening' Phoebe, Harold citing theorems... I wish I watched it so much!

With deepest respect,

Hellerick
weartheseshorts chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
What? It's over?

I was hoping for a lot more! But oh well, I do know what you mean when you feel it's right just there. However, I think you should have gradually let it be known it'll end. You did a good job, though, on all else. It was an interesting read, and certainly one that I enjoyed. Great job!

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Very nice story, I like the idea. :) Just a few things:

1. Lila's reaction to Curly in Ch. 5 seems a bit out of character. I understand why someone might react that way, especially when one of Lila's predominant traits is her braids. Still, it just doesn't seem like Lila.

2. Mr. Simmons actively pairing up Helga with Arnold... it seems fishy. Even for a teacher that's personable and friendly, that's getting a little too involved in their affairs. Plus, there's no indication he ever knew of Helga's true feelings... was there? I'm fairly sure...

3. What struck me the most is that Helga wasn't at all worried about Arnold discovering her closet shrine. No one knew about the assignment before class, so she wouldn't have had time to lock it up or hide it or anything. That would have been an interesting side-plot, especially if the story had been streched out for the whole week instead of one day. It just seems odd that the thought never crossed Helga's mind, and if it did that she wouldn't have done anything about it (consider the lengths she went to in "The Little Pink Book," "Helga Blabs it All," and "Helga's Locket").

Not a bad start, though. Good job!
Alana-kittychan chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
Alana: Aw so cute, well done fic I must say!

Evo: meh
bellenova chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
real nice.
StarCrystalMoon chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
hi!

nice story

i really like it

anxiously waiting for your update

bye