Reviews for A Story to Tell
ChuyaDud chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I have read this story literally over 10 times. I'm so bummed you didn't finish it :'(. It is my favourite story here and by far I think the best of the ccountless ficlettes that I have read. Do you think you will ever finish this story?
Kamy Dark chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
Awesome! n_n I love this fic, it's very rare to find fics about Shura, is sad XD. And Seran is the best OC I've ever read! XD I love him! I like your way of telling! just great. please update soon!
Shizuka Jaganshi chapter 10 . 6/19/2006
Wow! Simply huge, I was waiting for the continuation of your history long time, really you have talent. Please continuous with history I want to know that it happens. I adore to Seran! It is cool!
JMaxwell chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Shame this has been abandoned. It's excellent.
Rashomon Aetelier chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Yknow, I remember this fic when it was on Yomi-no-Miko's site and I loved it to bits coz you did Mukuro so well and as her RPer... *approaches and stamps with RCG seal of approval*
jason chapter 10 . 4/25/2005
please update soon!Love your story and

put Yomi and mukuro toghere
Leihorse chapter 9 . 12/22/2004
OMG, this was the first FF i read with Yomi in it. I was on a Yomi craze and, reading the review of it based around him, i couldn't resist. I absolotly love it and wishes you to continue. The way the charaters act is so believable. I wish for you to continue! I'm an even BIGGER Yomi fan because it gives me a chance to go inside the king's head. PLease finish it soon.

-Leihorse
Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 10 . 11/21/2003
- yay! i finally finished reading your story! - and i absolutly LOVE it! you have to continue soon! the last time was like 7-19-01! that completely sucks! you have a great story going on and i think you should continue soon. i absolutly LOVE shura and think he should have a bigger part in the show, or at least more recoition in fanfics! people dislike Shura becasue he is a stubbern brat but all kids 10 - 12 are! i should know my brother is! and i was alot like Shura (now im just insane ) i have not found many GOOD Yomi or Shura storys but this is definetly one of them! and its rare to find a Mukuro one as well so i'm impressed. you have taken some of the coolest characters in the show and made a truly great story out of them! i absolutly love your plot with the meeting and the Rilen. i have never really considered the fact that it is possible that Yomi and Mukuro could be a couple and but you make it seem possible, and because of the Rilen they are not OOC, which is another thing i admire in your story. i think i am repeating myself but i'll just pretend i am not right now. i was wondering, Seran is a cool character (and even though i will probally not get an answer for this...) is he a real character in the show? i like how Shura is staying with Mukuro because she lost a game and how he is trainig with these inconsiderate Jerks and i think that having to free the sword from the Devil tree in the center was a great idea. (i am just throwing information from all the chapters in here hehehe) i also like the Silver Blossom thing and that mysterious Fairy lady that was in it, or whatever. (i am to lazy to check) i also like how you er... made Mukuro buetiful again and gave Yomi his sight, again a great idea. i would have never thunk about something like that... I think you are very good at discribing things (ai: his entire body ached with cuts and bruises) it is detailed and creative. (again) i also like how after accomplishing a simple deed Shura gained everyones respect. i believe those arnt exactly the best people to hang with (i prefer people who are always there) but i guess Shura has to take what he can get. (am i blabbing?) i, agin, like your story and think you have talent. please update soon and keep up the good work.

OOkami

ps. sorry for repeating my self _

oh yeah i am a HUGE yomi and Shura fan

my grammer and spelling sucks. Gomen Nasia *bows* thank you for your time Sense of writeing!
Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
OMG! i love this story! i was looking for storys about my Yomi-Sama and i chanced on this. and guess what. I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! i am not to found of Mukuro but this story has something about this story that made me change my mind about her. i have not finished reading it (as you can tell by my review thing...) but i am addicted to it! i am a huge Shura fan and when i saw this...god its good. i'll try to finish reading this soon. please keep up the good work. i look forward to future chapters.

-x OOkami out
Elvia chapter 10 . 6/24/2003
Wow I found your story on accident and I loved it! I sure hope you decide to continue it but judging by the last time you updated you're probably not... If you have the complete version posted somewhere else please let me know! My email is . I'm really hooked on this! I think you probably would have gotten more reviews too if more people knew who Yomi, Shura and Mukuro were. Now that Yu Yu Hakusho is gaining in popularity thanks to cartoon network you should probably update this just to see if you get more reviews. Love it! I simply love this story!

Elvia
Zety chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
I love this story! Especially the 'interaction' between Yomi and Mukuro. I love Shura too. I hope you continue this story. It's superb!
Millerna chapter 10 . 3/11/2002
Oh, this is great! You've continued it and I had already given up hope and all! Shura is adorable...Mukuro is as kewl as before and Yomi *sighdroooooolsigh*. Oh, well, congrats, it's wonderful.
NT chapter 10 . 9/15/2001
Good fic. Why do you have just 2 reviews for 10 chapters? It's not fair.
Millerna chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
I must admit, I started reading this back when it was on "Shrine to Yomi-sama" and having a soft-spot for the great horned-king himself, I immediately loved it. The story telling is superp, fast-moving and lots of fun to read. Don't miss the Yomi/Mukuro interactions...and here I thought I'd be forever stuck on Kurama _. Yen-sama, congratulations, I'd recomend it to anyone.
Shun'u chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Wai! I've always loved this story; Yomi and Mukuro's interaction is just too fun to read. This is one of the only YYH fanfics that I'll check up on for updates (*sniff* It's been sooo long since you've posted anything online for this story...). Hopefully posting it on means that you'll be adding new chapters soon. Pretty please?