Reviews for Understanding Remus
Kerd151 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Loved this story so much! Remus and Tonks are written so well and it was pretty much perfect! :)
Demetra Rose Riddle chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
that was ausome!
bkaddictjk chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Oh... this was so good, I wish there was more... but as a three-shot it's something short that makes an impact. :D Well written
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Nice stuff.
Blonde K chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
good job!
Tearjerker22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wow. Great idea, and the title definitely applied to readers, as well.
InkandPaper chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Aww, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside! Such a good ending - kind of bittersweet, which makes it realistic. 'Understanding Remus': it's a perfect title!
InkandPaper chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
What a mixture of humour and angst! It was a horrible feeling when Snape came into Grimmauld with the news about Harry, because I knew what was coming - and when it did, it was seriously upsetting! - but I loved the slowly developing relationship between Remus and Tonks. Each memory was individually quirky and involving, I loved them.

I was laughing out loud several times! You wrote Tonks brilliantly; she provided some of the best jokes in this (the bewitched plasticine was hilarious), and I loved Fleur's 'sincere if uninspired' toast to the whiskey!
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
My mind is whirling after this chapter! You've pulled me between sadness, amusement, wistfulness and pity in the space of about ten minutes.

Remus' reaction to the news about James and Lily was perfect. Heart-wrenching, mind! but just right; shock, blankness, inability just to understand... *sighs*

"“One of the signs of a true werewolf,” I replied, sitting down at the kitchen table. “The ability to smell freshly brewed tea[...]”" - love it! :P

The reflections on the contemporary Order were interesting, too; it really hits you, then, how - now matter how hard they try - their lives can never be the same again, because they aren't the same people any longer.

Great start, I shall be checking out the rest soon!
Riku-Rocks chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Another great chapter. See my reviews of the last two and add that this is just a beautiful piece of fiction.

The stillness of the main character is captured perfectly, along with the caring and mischievious nature that is implied throughout the books.
Riku-Rocks chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
This is my favorite character in the Harry Potter books, so naturally, it's rare for me to find fanfics that represent him in a manner that I enjoy. This story, however, has done so flawlessly.

I think the character of Lupin is captured very well, along with all of the other characters.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This is such a good perspective on a wonderful character.

I like the use of narration and flachbacks. The pace is kept nicely.
TREAP chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
I loved it! Brilliant piece of writing and the ending was wonderful. Thank you.
Pheo chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
Lovely story! I adore your characterization of Tonks (especially when suddenly found sitting at Remus' feet). The way she just pops in and pops out is exactly something I'd see from her. Just brilliant! Adding to the 'ol Favorites!
Bardlover chapter 3 . 10/15/2006